The Atom Number of Iron in Qur'an.

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:25 am
This article is about iron in Qur'an... Yes some evidence of God's Word must be physical.. Qur'an says in first verses.. ''READ'' First message to Muhammed (A.S.M).. But we learned reading something in this century..

''The Atom Number of Iron

There are many indications for the chemical characteristics of iron, in the Quran. First, let's study the verse which mentions the importance and characteristics of iron:

We have surely sent our messengers with clear signs, and sent with them the Book and the Balance, so that man may stand by justice; and We sent down the iron, wherein there is strength, and many benefits for the people.
57. The Iron, 25

The verb "inzal" in the Quran is usually used to describe the action of coming from above the earth. The verb "inzal" tells us that a creation in the world has occurred because of some outer or above the world formations and sources.

The initial temperature of the early earth was not sufficient for the formation of iron. Not only the earth but even middle sized suns like our's do not have the necessary heat for the formation of iron. That is why iron, not only came to our planet from outer space but the same is also true for the whole solar system.

The iron we have in our planet today has come to our solar system from other suns which had higher temperatures suitable for the formation of iron. But it is miraculous that while talking about iron, the Quran chooses to use the verb "inzal" to explain the event of coming from outer space.

The Quran presents other mathematical miracles by pointing out the iron's atom number which is 26, in many different ways.

1. In the Quran, there is a mathematical value for every letter. (We gave all the letters and their numerical values in the chapters on 19). The mathematical value for the word iron (hadid) gives 26.

Ha = 8

Da = 4
Ye = 10
Da = 4
Total = 26

2. The verse which talks about iron is the 25th verse in the surah Hadid. If we count Besmele as a numbered verse then that number becomes 26.

3. The main message the Quran gives is Allah. The 26th God (as a word) of this surah is in the 25th verse. The atomic number of an element is the main characteristic of that element and it is determined by the number of its protons which are the building blocks of that element. Iron's atomic number is 26 as the result of its 26 protons. Is not it interesting that from the beginning of the surah Hadid till the end of the verse of that surah which talks about iron, the word God is used 26 times.

The word Mathematical value of the word
Iron 26

Iron's atom number 26
How many times is the word
"God" used from the beginning of the surah, till the end of 25th verse which is the only verse that talks about the specialties of iron? 26

Iron's Isotopes

As the iron's atomic number is coded in the surah which talks about iron, there is also a sign in that surah about the iron's isotopes.

1. The word el hadid which means a certain iron has a mathematical value of 57. The word "el" is like the word "the" in English , it gives a specific meaning to the word. When the word hadid is used with "el", giving the meaning of a specific iron, the mathematical value turns out to be 57.
Elif = 1
Lam = 30
Ha = 8
Da = 4
Ye = 10
Da = 4
Total = 57

2. The surah hadid (iron) is the 57th surah of the Quran. And 57 is one of the isotopes of iron.

3. The surah hadid (iron) is the 58th surah from the end of the Quran. That is another isotope of iron.

4. This surah has 29 numbered verses. This number becomes 30 when the unnumbered besmele is counted. This number is equal to the neutron numbers of two isotopes, from the total of four, of iron. The number of times the word God is used in this surah gives the neutron number of the other isotope.

The word Mathematical value of the word

The iron (el hadid) 57

One of iron's isotopes 57

What is the surah number of the surah the Iron? 57 ''

http://www.quranmiracles.com/mmwh/index.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 9,590 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:04 pm
A truely pathetic exegesis.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 08:49 pm
Doktor S wrote:

The only pathetic is how you reject the truth and are fallible enough to fall into Satan's trap. Even more pathetic is how he will lead into enternal hell and leave you stranded on the Day of Judgement:

"And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, 'GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution.'" [Quran 14:22]
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 08:56 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

The only pathetic is how you reject the truth and are fallible enough to fall into Satan's trap. Even more pathetic is how he will lead into enternal hell and leave you stranded on the Day of Judgement:

"And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, 'GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution.'" [Quran 14:22]

It is truly perplexing how an inherently rational animal can fall so deeply into group psychosis as to produce tripe such as that.
More perplexing still is others, such as yourself, that believe it in spite of known reality.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 11:37 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

Still preaching hell, eh Raul? It was a lie when the paqans invented it and it remains a lie to this day.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:02 am
It is a pathetic exegis. You can use mathematics and pattern finding to prove that the Christian Book of Revelation predicted the rise of Hitler, the rise of an Invisible Pink Unicorn and if you so wished, the non-existence of God.

You can do it with any single book in existence. Heck, it doesn't have to be a book. It can be any written piece of text, including the Quran.

Kevnmoon is merely showing off the human mind's inability to observe information without grouping it into easily understandable smaller chunks of information, which usually take on set patterns.
kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:10 am
Mr.Wolf..

If I find chapter for other books.. I send them too...
All of them show GOD TRUTH.

There is another explanation 19 number in Qur'an.. it is so long .. You may find in this adress..

http://www.mucizeler.com/19lar.htm

Qur'an says 19 and then scholar find why say.. So it is important. Because Qur'an says with concious. If we find 19, it will be normal and will be aid to Quran.. So we can't say this sentence in that position.''You can do it with any single book in existence. WOLF''

Thanks for your interest.. Science starts with doubtfull thoughts..
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:12 am
sorry in English link is ....

http://www.quranmiracles.com/19/
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:53 am
kevnmoon: what makes you think that this purported "miracle" is not iron's way of revealing itself as the true author of the koran?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:56 am
Doktor S wrote:

As are they all.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:40 am
Interesting alternative explanation, joe, with equally impressive logic
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:59 am
joefromchicago wrote:
kevnmoon: what makes you think that this purported "miracle" is not iron's way of revealing itself as the true author of the koran?

1.''Hadid-Iron''Chapter talks about IRON.. Chapter's matter and numbers are near about meaning..
2.This type of explanations r also might be found in all Divine books.
3.This explanation is logical so this century care on logic..
4. This explanation is not so bad.. In all manner it opens our minds..
5.Qur'an contained and based on also other divine books.. So its honour others' honour.
6.Scholar has rules.. When they explain Qur'an, they ve to suit other scholars or general idea. It is impossible to write what they want.

İn my opinion..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 10:50 am
kevnmoon wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:

Yada-yada-yada . . . blah, blah, blah . . .

6.Scholar has rules.. When they explain Qur'an, they ve to suit other scholars or general idea. It is impossible to write what they want. (emphasis added)

So, you're sayin', they couldn't tell the truth, even if they wanted to?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:23 am
Re: The Atom Number of Iron in Qur'an.
kevnmoon wrote:

.. The word el hadid which means a certain iron has a mathematical value of 57. The word "el" is like the word "the" in English , it gives a specific meaning to the word. When the word hadid is used with "el", giving the meaning of a specific iron, the mathematical value turns out to be 57.
Elif = 1
Lam = 30
Ha = 8
Da = 4
Ye = 10
Da = 4
Total = 57

And the atomic weight of iron is 56 Laughing
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:32 pm
Mr.Steve.. There is wrong translation.. These sentences talks about iron isotop in orginal article.. not about iron.. Thanks for your attention..
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:43 pm
isotopes of iron are iron

they could have atomic weights 57 58 or 60.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:27 pm
o.k.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:37 pm
So what we really got goin' on here is your garden variety numerology . . . unadorned like . . .
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:53 pm
Mr Setanta .. do you want more practic number garden ?.. word and number.. Do you interest ?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:00 pm
Is there a good reason that discussion about things like "iron" and mathematics are not in the science forum?

No?

Quel surprise.
0 Replies