The Evil Genie game:

timberbranch

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 02:42 pm
Granted. Your flowers traveled back in time to before it ever rained on this planet. Alas, they did not survive the Ice Age.

I wish gas prices could get back to .97 cents a gallon.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:38 pm
Your wish has been granted Timberbranch. Of course at the same time that the cost of gasoline dropped; the cost of cars and other motorized transit more than tripled. A no-frills car now (of the Toyota class) now goes for two hundred thousand dollars. Additionally the average income has been reduced to pre-war levels. They are now at the levels they were prior to The Revolutionary War.

I wish I knew the words to the song which keeps playing in my head.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 03:16 am
Granted, but now you can't stop singing them and alienate friends, family and even the dog.

I wish I didn't have to watch my weight.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 06:15 am
Granted your now a newspaper adveret for obesity and everyone else can watch it! :wink: (Only teasing it's not the insult thread, is it fatty?)

I wish my hair was a black as it was twenty years ago.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:35 am
Very Happy "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?'' as Mr Bennet so wisely says.

Granted, it's totally black and what's more, grows ALL over your body, allowing you to hide completely from the world - yippeee!

I wish I could meet Mathos when I'm with my largest and fittest male friends.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 12:18 pm
Granted, your largest male friends in your company, bump into Mathos when he is with a platoon of soldiers in the Afghanistan wastelands and none of you can speak English! Laughing

I wish I had another ninety years to live.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 02:35 am
Granted, but next year you get three lingering and painful diseases that cause you to fly to Switzerland for euthanasia when you are the average age of dying.

I wish someone would bring me tea in bed every morning.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 01:55 pm
Granted. It's a filthy little monkey who not only brings you the tea, but makes it, trashing your home in the process. You become so depressed about this turn of events that you take to your bed, the monkey serving you your daily tea ad infinitum. You poor soul!

I wish I could get a good 8 hours of sleep every night.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 09:42 am
Granted You get a good 8 hours, followed by a bad 8 hours, followed by getting up and prowling round the house yowling to be allowed back to bed.

I wish the sun would come out.
0 Replies

timberbranch

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:29 am
Granted. Your son has come out of the closet, wearing a bright pink shirt, yellow scarf, short shorts and roller skates. He quit the football team and is now a member of the High School Ballet. His wrists are limp, and he's changing his name to Cheryl. This summer he's moving to the Castro district of San Francisco with his friend Bruce, the flight attendant.

I wish I had perfect vision.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:55 pm
Granted ... you now have perfect vision. Unfortunately, you can now see how ugly you truly are.

(Is this the insult thread?)

I wish it was only 75 degrees tomorrow.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:24 am
granted, it will be 75 C

However tha tis too hot even for the genie so it will only be that hot where you are.

I wish my vacation would be longer
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 03:43 am
A never-ending vacation is granted to you, it's called retirement and whoops, you haven't got a pension or any savings. Bad luck!

I wish my car were magically repaired today.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 05:50 am
Granted, your car is now fixed. Unfortunately, they fixed it so now it only turns to the left.

I wish I was going to the Diamondbacks/Rockies game tonight.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 03:28 pm
Granted. You are there as a carpark attendant and never get in to see the game.

I wish I had the perfect dress for the party in Spain I'm going to
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 04:40 pm
Granted. I've altered the past so that you in 1980 own a perfect dress. However, it does no longer fit.

I wish you a merry christmas.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 06:40 pm
granted, I have a wonderful Christmas and used your credit cards to the tune of $25,000.00

I wish for happy days.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:32 pm
Granted, you now have the Happy Days Complete First Season DVD boxed set (1974). Unfortunately, the first disc locks up during the first episode, and the other two discs are missing.

I wish I could sleep in tomorrow morning.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 05:09 am
Granted you get to sleep IN a cold jail cell when the police think you are the suspect the were looking for.

I wish I could jump higher than The Sears Tower.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 06:35 am
Granted. You jump from the Petronas Towers in Malaysia, much higher than the Sears Tower. Happy landing.

I wish I had a new job that pays a lot of money with little effort.
0 Replies