No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:20 am
No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen
Over four-fifths back his public stance on 9/11

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 24 2006

Despite the best efforts of the now whimpering attack poodles of the mainstream media, an online CNN poll shows that over four-fifths, or 82 per cent, agree with actor Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks.

Every establishment media mouthpiece aside from CNN tried to hang Sheen on his own words but it simply didn't work because those same questions are firing the synapses in the heads of millions upon millions of other taxpaying American citizens.

We are now in the majority and the cynics are beginning to feel the breeze of fear as they desperately cling to ignorant dogmas spoon fed to them by an empire in descent, while in the back of their mind and in their soul knowing that they have sided with the wrong team and the wrong side of history.

As of Friday morning you can still vote in the poll and I encourage you to do so by clicking here. A.J. Hammer and CNN Showbiz Tonight need to be given their due as the only mainstream television news show to give balanced coverage of serious 9/11 questions.

This is a watershed moment in the struggle to create a powerful, educated and active contingent of individuals with no hierarchical structure but with a unified cause.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/240306poll1.jpg

Charlie Sheen is the forerunner of the third wave of 9/11 skeptics to go public.

The first wave was concerned and informed American and worldwide citizens who educated themselves and formed action groups and organizations to inform others.

The second wave was former government officials and people of high office risking their political reputation to voice their doubts on 9/11, people like Paul Craig Roberts, Professor Steven Jones, Michael Meacher and Andreas von Buelow.

The third wave is high profile individuals who already have a substantial media platform from which to speak the truth, Hollywood stars and cultural icons. Charlie Sheen must be commended for risking his entire career for the sake of the truth and the future of America.

The fourth and final wave will be people who were in government at the time of 9/11 or those employed by the Bush administration at the time of 9/11, such as secret service officials and others close to the administration, going public with what they know. By this I don't mean watered down shills like Richard Clarke but individuals with hardcore information that could be the catalyst for impeachment.

At that point the call for a new independent investigation of 9/11 will be deafening and impossible to ignore any further.

Our efforts in stalling these control freaks is really beginning to pay dividends. Our patience for freedom will outlast their lust for power and the human spirit will triumph over evil.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/sheen_cnn_poll_shows_82_percent_support.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,593 • Replies: 59
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:26 am
Yes, I get all my news, politics and opinions from third-rate actors. Why, I even do everything that Lindsay Lohan tells me to!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:34 am
Re: No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen
NWOWATCHER wrote:
As of Friday morning you can still vote in the poll and I encourage you to do so by clicking here.

Oh, it's one of those polls. Maybe if more nutjobs follow that link and vote, they can get that up to 90%! That would show everyone.

Here's the best part of the article:

Quote:
A.J. Hammer and CNN Showbiz Tonight need to be given their due as the only mainstream television news show to give balanced coverage of serious 9/11 questions.

Does this mean the only wackos being interviewed are out in Hollywood?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:36 am
Is AJ Hammer any relation to MC Hammer?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:39 am
The interview with Sheen was interesting.

I heard a longish portion of it the other night.

He's more like his dad, intellectually and philosophically, than I'd have guessed - and more of a debater.

Last night I saw part of his response to the responses he was getting - told people to argue with his facts, not with who he is or his personal life. I definitely nodded in agreement to that.

~~~~~~~

Glad jes asked about AJ Hammer. I wondered who he was.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/hammer.a.j..html

I should put that in the what I learned today thread. I learned not to discount entertainment show people.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:11 am
There are many holes in the government's story on 911. And there's a question also of criminal negligence by Bushie who despite a mountain of dire warnings told us that he felt no sense of urgency about al qaeda and bin Laden before 911. Also Bushie made some curious moves. He called off FBI investigations of al qaeda and bin Laden. Our chief investigator of terrorists, John O'Neill was shuffled aside until he resigned in discouragement and ended up dying in the WTC collapse. Bushie began a Visa Express program in Saudi Arabia putting the ok for entry into America into the hands of travel agents. Several alleged hijackers gained entrance without ever talking to a government official. And Bushie and Condi told us a strange lie over and over. They said no one could have guessed a scenario of an attack by airliners. The truth is we had long anticipated just such an attack and had conducted exercises to practice our preparedness for such an attack. On the morning of 911 we were conducting an exercise like that and that exercise has been used as an excuse for the stand down. I wonder why Bushie would tell such a huge lie knowing full well he would get caught in that lie. Why did Condi repeat that lie so often?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:53 am
9/11 & Bush's 'Negligence'
By Robert Parry
March 24, 2006
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2006/032306.html
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:43 pm
When you get something this big your always going to get a lot of conspiricice stories. Did you know Andrew Johnson had Lincoln killed?

http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/Lincoln74.html

Lord knows how many people killed Kennedy.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/electronic-publications/stay-free/4/jfk.htm

All the stories about 9/11, who planned it, who knew of it, who covered it up, ya da, ya da will be around for the next couple of hundred years.

There will be so much trash thrown out there no one will know what happened.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 07:39 pm
As my mother might say, "if Charlie Sheen jumped off a bridge, would 82% of you do it too?"

The fact that 82% of the participants in a highly unrepresentative "poll" agreed with Charlie Sheen means only that 82% of those participants are as dumb as he is. I'm just surprised that they had the opposable digits needed to operate a computer.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:20 pm
Oh yes, one of those online polls where you can vote as often as you wish!

Well, that proves it then!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:15 pm
You people doubt the word of the POTUS?

TRaitors!

Imbeciles!

Remover of tags which say, clearly, "Do not remove"!

You will all burn in hell.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 11:00 pm
I'm not presently - who knows, maybe sometime later - a conspiracy theorist on 9/11.

On Charlie Sheen, this is the first I've seen of his interest in this kind of thing, but he had good reason for long interest if he has been paying attention, in that his dad was highly involved in speaking up on various matters. He may be quite informed, however well, or mistakenly, in contrast to lots of the populace, and doesn't need to be quiet just because he is an actor.

Nor, of course, should we just go along because he is an actor.

I am famous to myself for lowish views of actors' opinions, as I have had many gather around my dining table for untold hours of dramatic opinionating. Key word being dramatic, as in speech time.

So, I have to let go of that a bit and say that is is possible an actor can read and observe and come out with legitimate opinions and that the profession shouldn't be a complete stopper re listening to someone.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 09:22 am
joefromchicago wrote:
As my mother might say, "if Charlie Sheen jumped off a bridge, would 82% of you do it too?"

The fact that 82% of the participants in a highly unrepresentative "poll" agreed with Charlie Sheen means only that 82% of those participants are as dumb as he is. I'm just surprised that they had the opposable digits needed to operate a computer.

You are reading more into this then is there. The question merely asks whether or not the government covered up the real events of 9/11. It is pretty clear that government at least attempted to cover up the events of 9/11. Do you not recall Bush's oppostion to the 9/11 commission?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 10:28 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
You are reading more into this then is there. The question merely asks whether or not the government covered up the real events of 9/11. It is pretty clear that government at least attempted to cover up the events of 9/11. Do you not recall Bush's oppostion to the 9/11 commission?

No doubt the Bush administration attempted to cover up its own incompetence in connection with the events of September 11, but I hardly think that Charlie Sheen was talking, for instance, about Rice's mishandling of intelligence or the FBI's abysmal performance in following up on terrorist leads. Those failures, after all, were adequately highlighted by the 9/11 Commission -- what's left for Charlie Sheen to investigate?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 11:06 am
Joe, you made the absurd claim that the people who answered yes are stupid. You are confusing what Charlie Sheen believes with what the poll question asks.

Maybe you should attack the false asssertion that the poll respondents agree with Charlie Sheen.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:21 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Joe, you made the absurd claim that the people who answered yes are stupid. You are confusing what Charlie Sheen believes with what the poll question asks.

The poll asks: "Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the US government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?" I'm not exactly sure how Sheen's beliefs can be separated from a poll question that asks people if they agree with Sheen's beliefs, but perhaps you can explain that particular conundrum.

Roxxxanne wrote:
Maybe you should attack the false asssertion that the poll respondents agree with Charlie Sheen.

If 82% of the poll respondents didn't agree with Sheen, why did they answer "yes" to the poll question?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 06:21 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

The poll asks: "Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the US government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?" I'm not exactly sure how Sheen's beliefs can be separated from a poll question that asks people if they agree with Sheen's beliefs, but perhaps you can explain that particular conundrum.

Roxxxanne wrote:

If 82% of the poll respondents didn't agree with Sheen, why did they answer "yes" to the poll question?

The Charlie Sheen part of the question is totally irrelevant. The only conclusion one can draw is that the respondents believe that the government covered up the real events of 9/11. To charactertize those people as stupid is absurd and elitist.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:11 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
The Charlie Sheen part of the question is totally irrelevant. The only conclusion one can draw is that the respondents believe that the government covered up the real events of 9/11. To charactertize those people as stupid is absurd and elitist.

Well, I'll take the Forrest Gump approach to identifying stupidity: stupid is as stupid does. And certainly agreeing with Charlie Sheen that the government covered up the events of 9/11 (as opposed to its efforts to hide its own incompetence in dealing with those events) is stupid.

I'll leave it to others to decide if my position is absurd -- you offer no argument to convince me that it is -- but why is it "elitist?" An elite opinion, I would imagine, would be held by a small minority of people, which is a pretty apt description of the opinion held by Charlie Sheen and his cohorts (one can safely ignore the results of the CNN poll -- even the poll itself claims that it is unscientific and unrepresentative. The common mass of humanity, however, disagrees with Sheen. If anyone is being an elitist, then, it is Sheen, not me. Indeed, this is one of those rare occasions when I am not being an elitist.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:23 pm
George W Bush opposed the formation of a 9/11 commission, prima facie evidence of a cover-up. You are still hung up on Sheen not the question, probably a jealousy thing. Get over it!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:25 pm
jespah wrote:
Yes, I get all my news, politics and opinions from third-rate actors. Why, I even do everything that Lindsay Lohan tells me to!

that news story wasn't produced by a third-rate actor. that news story was produced by CNN. You must aim your sarcasm more carefully.
0 Replies