Is "Pretty Feet" still sold?

Noddy24

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:32 am
Once upon a time, a long long time ago, there used to be a product in a little, blue, plastic bottle called "Pretty Feet".

It was formulated to remove dead skin from feet--and was awonderful way to strip the outer layers of skin from peeling sunburn.

Pretty Feet seems to have been discontinued.

Can anyone suggest a replacement?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 7,609 • Replies: 33
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:40 am
There is a product made by Freeman cosmetics that comes in a big tube type packaging called Bare Feet, it does the same thing. Most chain drug stores carry it and I might have seen it in Target.
0 Replies

Pinky hiba

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:45 am
hi
East or west the smile is the best Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 11:25 am
Pinky--

If you can smile over dead skin, you're a better woman than I am.

Green Witch--

Thank you. I didn't see Bare Feet yesterday in Rite Aid or CVS, but most people aren't worried about flaky feet at this time of year. I'll keep an eye out.
0 Replies

Pinky hiba

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 01:09 pm
Hi Noddy
hi no im not not better but all i have 2 say that 2morrow is another day so we must never give up n we must go on cuz life goes on,we must fight n we must accept it as it is so try this Arrow smile 4 life,life smiles 4 u ,think possitive Smile and my best wishes 4 u Smile [/color]
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 03:34 pm
Pinky--

Your prose is setting new records. I am in awe.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:02 am
Here's the product, it's called "Pretty Feet & Hands": http://www.medshopexpress.com/126537.html
Noddy24

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 01:23 pm
Jes--

Thanks. I've made a note of the site.
0 Replies

Pinky hiba

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 01:35 pm
hi nodd
yeah but are some people don't agree that im here too bad Confused is it good or bad what im doing?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 03:35 pm
Pinky--

I wouldn't call you "bad" or "evil" but you seem more interested in spreading enthusiastic cheer than talking about the subject matter on any given thread.

I'm sure you mean well, but interrupting discussion--even with kind messages--can be interpreted as self-centered rudeness.

Would you spread cheer in the Real World in the same abrupt way you do on A2K?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 03:44 pm
noddy, just looked and there is a pretty hands & feet web site.

they show the old blue bottle and how they have a new one.

I put in my zip code for locations, and Walgreens carries it.

I'm gonna get some...I've never paid any attention to my feet....but you inspired me!

Pinky_hiba....I'm not really sure what you are doing. I've looked around and read some of your posts.

You might find more friends here if you contribute to the subject of the thread, rather than dropping in a random line here or there.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 04:58 pm
Chai--

Walgreens? Wonderful news. They administer our Rx plan--not always well, mind--and now when they ask, "Is there anything else?" I'll be able to say, "Pretty Feet".
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 05:12 pm
It's almost time, isn't it? Shall we revive our toenail polish thread from a few years ago?

Summer Feet

Started by kicky of all people??? :wink:
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 02:07 am
I was just thinking about starting a 'spring beauty' type thread. Somewheres to talk about girly things. I'm all for starting back up that foot thread!

Looking at toenail polish thread....
awww.
There goes all my hopes of a romantic leason with Kicky. He doesn't like feet?!?! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 12:21 pm
Eoe, Chai--

One of the components of Old Person's Odor is dead (and rotting skin). I'm as interested in being inoffensive as I am in being irresistible.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:59 pm
I bought some today, and did my left foot about an hour ago....it sure is smoother!

Looking at the ingredients, one of the main ones is parafin. I think that's what's rolling up into those little balls, along with dead skin.

Makes me want to go out and exfolliate my whole body.

I'll do my other foot in a while.

Thanks Noddy, that stuff is really great.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 09:13 pm
Chai---

Glad to be of service.

My mother mentioned the product to a bridge-playing friend. Next week the friend told her that she started on the left foot in the bedroom and found she was stripping so much dead skin that she moved out to the back porch.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 09:18 pm
OOOweee! She had to take it outdoors, huh??!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 09:26 pm
Eoe--

She had the choice of going outside or getting out the vacuum cleaner.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 08:39 am
Pretty Feet update:

I was think that much of the "skin" sloughing off was actually the parafin......but the parafin must be picking up dead skin also....

This morning both feet still appear smoother than they were....

The trick to only use a small amount, otherwise it would be an oogy mess.

I think I'm going to try this stuff on my face too.
0 Replies