Do i have the power to end a thread? ^^

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:49 pm
@Sturgis,
Editing someone's literary art is playing god.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:53 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
No, Sherlock. It's EDITING. It is removing or adding words and/or punctuation. It is making corrections as deemed necessary.

Editing, sweetcheeks, is not playing god it is making an improvement (oh if only I could edit you life would be sooooooooooooooooo so much more exquisitely enjoyable).
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:59 pm
@Sturgis,
It is playing god.

The sun doesn't edit the planets.

The planets don't edit the stars.

The stars don't edit the comets.

The comets don't edit the asteroids.

The asteroids don't edit the metaphysical realm.

The metaphysical realm does not edit the physical realm.

The physical realm does not edit the metaphysical experience.

The metaphysical experience does not edit the real experience.

The real experience does not edit the consequences of what is reality and what is imaginary.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:19 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You are wrong on all counts there OEM.

Wrong wrong wrong. Indubitably and undoubtedly wrong.

Comets edit asteroids every time they hit.
The sun heats things up causing atmospheric changes (alterations) which are of course editings.

When Stars swirl away into the cosmos they hit into planets and thus they are shattered. Yup. They done got edited.

So you see OEM, you ain't even as bright as a burned out night light.

So, say goodnight and vamoose to another location!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:26 pm
@Sturgis,
They are all of one father system called the Universe.

Much like our body is affected in different areas; but even then, it is not being edited - one cannot edit one's self. One changes one's self - The Universe changes itself via a myriad of creations which live in its image - this is not to "edit"; this is to "evolve". Evolution is not relevant to the purpose of editing.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:53 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You're the only one on this panel, dead-eye, who is obviously delusional enough to think on oneself as god.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
You're delusional to think a man of love that speaks of things beyond himself is one who thinks themselves a god.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing rotflmao!!!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:06 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I have walls upon walls of juxtapositions of this Universe's jigsaw puzzle.

Everything I say has been 99% correct. There is no point in doubting me - even then, I am wise enough to let others do so, as that 1% can take away that 99% from me in a split second. However, I'd like people to doubt me for a reason, not for envy.
Ragman

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:16 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Throw me down the stairs my hat
The dog ran after the cat
Is it my turn at bat
Have you clue where you are at
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:28 pm
@Ragman,
Give us your brain and we'll take away your pain
Your heart now belongs to us despite it is in vain
Let go of your dreams and climb up our chain
For we are the gods that live under the drain

-

Feed us your souls and we will give you tools
Try to take away our power, we'll treat you a fool
Our brain dead army will take you back to school
Where knowledge is dead and ignorance rules.
Ragman

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:49 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:52 pm
@Ragman,
Life isn't strange.

People thinking they aren't stupid, but have no answers to their existence, while sporting certainty, also wanting answers instead of living with questions, are what happens to be the pinnacle of what is very STRANGE.

What's stranger, is that nobody will do anything about it. All they do is eat, ****, ****, work and sleep - no thinking; no evolving; nothing. They aren't even people, they are just animals.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:09 am
Back then Fort Ticonderoga was a simpler place. It was before Lake Champlain had become such a popular tourist destination for the downtrodden; so, it had yet to achieve it's late century fame.

(apparently I too can tap random keys and give up gibberish)
glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:56 am
@Sturgis,
I almost inadvertently sent a text msg while absently tapping on an IPhone screen while talking to mr. Glitterbag. When I glanced down, I was alarmed by the string of words fashioned into sentences. My first thought was OMG, I've lost my mind. Fortunately, mr. GB offered that random typing idea, and I was so freaking relieved, if it had gone to one of the kids, they might have started shopping for long term care facilities. Whew.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:06 pm
@Sturgis,
Try to talk "gibberish" about the Universe, then double back your ignorance - if you can find the end of it, that is.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:42 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I'm known to fly around on my broom-stick, from one side of the World to the other, Dutchy thought a vibrating broom-stick would be good for me which I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, at that time, I can see him laughing right about now... Alas, I chose the normal one because that's what the Universe would have wanted me to chose, you know, nothing man made...
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
This is using the Universe as a "label", instead of "The Universe", in a MAN-MADE story.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:31 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Nope.

This is telling a story of a well known incident on A2K from someone we all dearly love in a loving and jokingly way.

Don't try to answer every post as if your knowledge is the "be all and end all" when you have no comprehension of what the sentence really means. Please.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
The very fact that you have to tell me to not post in a certain way, by context, is exactly the only reason why you respond to condescend/deconstruct - instead of understanding the beauty of "Mea Culpa".
0 Replies