Do i have the power to end a thread? ^^

dlowan

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 12:24 am
@panzade,
You're out of the closet and modelling swimsuits on the runway, hon!
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 02:38 pm
@dlowan,
a sense of embarassment for some of the stuff I've written. although I do feel like, if you read every post of mine, you can sort of see the maturing over time. im more amazed at what its become.

at least thats what Id like to think.

who knows, maybe 20 years from now, ill throw an amazing party and you can all be invites.

crayon851

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 02:43 pm
prediction-

2016, obama extends presidency for third term(im canadian, dont know why I even care about US politics).

war starts with russia.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 03:39 pm
@crayon851,
Twenty years? I'll probably be dead in twenty years!
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 05:02 pm
@dlowan,

Sad
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:21 am
@dlowan,
in spirit then! have your children join the forum to continue the legacy!
Sturgis

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 03:25 pm
@crayon851,
Similar to passing along a rent controlled apartment
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:31 am
@crayon851,
crayon851 wrote:

in spirit then! have your children join the forum to continue the legacy!

No children.
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 12:58 am
@dlowan,
You ate them, didn't you?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:01 am
The person below me picks their nose with heroine needles.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:12 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Oh I have to.

That is just sick!@

No children... Me neither... Loads of pests, some adopted kids. Kinda.

OEM has "no" power to end this thread.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:27 am
@FOUND SOUL,
OEM doesn't even know the difference between heroin and heroine. What kind of needles are those used by a brave and courageous woman protagonist?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:28 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Knitting.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 09:03 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

You ate them, didn't you?

Certainly not! I just might have re-absorbed them in utero......
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 01:33 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
The person below me picks their nose with heroine needles.
Apparently, for you the homophone is a gay communication device.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 01:45 pm
When mozzarella cheese melts perfectly it leaves others in awe.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:01 pm
You are all enslaved by your subconscious by night;

playing god by day.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:05 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I don't play god...
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:29 pm
@Sturgis,
If you fit this description:
Quote:
So what IS a STUPID PERSON? Allow me to show you. They do not live in this reality; they live in their reality. They expect the best for themselves and their clique; they expect the worst for everything else. They do not solve issues that do not relate to their experience - most of the time, issues are not solved at all, or very reluctantly by having no choice, or by force of another. They are distracted by everything except life. They live in the past; plan for the future, with no regards for the present. They never learned how to not say anything when they do not have an answer to a question or circumstance; they say things, just to say something. They use quantity over quality. They use their heart over their brain. They are hypocritical and delusional. They do not want to be criticized, while on the other hand, they criticize others. They do not argue; they grief. They choose dwelling over discipline. They do not construct; they deconstruct. Their entire life is personal, not practical. They say they live life to the fullest, without understanding the notion that there is no such thing as "fullest" in a Universe beyond human comprehension - that such statements of absolution are solely a medium for compensation towards depravity of psychical security. They have little to no experience / knowledge, yet insist they are right over those with mountains of experience / knowledge. They hold on; they do not let go. (It can differ from distinguishing where their weakness is, as some individuals hold onto A, but not Z; others hold onto Z, but not A. Albeit the purpose of doing so is verily accurate in both cases.) They do not reason; they rationalize. They interact with this Universe as to treat themselves or to turn it into a toy. They are pharisaic; they are not sympathetic. They live through other people's experiences and stories. (This is ironic considering how personal they are; however there is a difference between living in definition and living in desire.) They choose money over mind; luxury over life. They rather do things that last temporarily than to do things that last a life time. When they fail, they dwell. When they win, they rub it in. They do not reason; they react. They do not enter a discussion to debate ideas; they enter to express their disgust - they do not use evidence; they use emotion. They do not appeal to facts; they appeal to their feelings. They do not see with their brain; they see with their eyes. They do not have self-humility, self-recognition and self-discipline. They never change. They never become. They never let go. They never accept. They never think. They never cared. The only thing that matters to one whose life is shaped around envy and stupidity, is anything that distracts themselves from all of which advocated such.

You are playing god.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:41 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Interesting there OEM; but, most of us already know you are delusional
Quote:
If you fit this description:
O_E_M wrote:
Quote:
So what IS a STUPID PERSON? Allow me to show you. I do not live in this reality; I live in my very own made up and twisted reality. I expect the best for me and need no clique; just heavy medication, I want the worst for everybody else.

"I, me, mine, I me, mine, I me, mine, I me, mine, I..."

You are playing god.
Ah, I see, so you are into role playing are you?

Good to know...