ehBeth

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 10:59 pm
@joe-nola,
When your second child was born, did you have less love for your first child?
0 Replies

joe-nola

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 10:57 pm
@ehBeth,
It was a business conference that just happened to be on her deceased husbands birthday I didn't plan it that way. At first she wanted to go because one of her best friends lives in the city the conference was held in but I think once she realized the date she changed her mind. I didn't even know it was her deceased husbands birthday when I scheduled the trip as I can barely remember my 8 siblings birthdays but I guarantee I'll remember that date next year....

And I never once said anything about her giving up her inlaws in fact I went to one of their kids weddings. She goes to her inlaws quite often and I never say a word, I just think that it's weird that she celebrated his birthday with them when she's been with me for nearly two years and we've been talking about getting married and buying a house together.. Although you are reconnecting with one of your ex's from your teens family, are you going to celebrate his birthday with them?
0 Replies

Alla1

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 11:21 am
@Great Laker,
What a nonsense! Widower/widow are adults capable of controlling themselves and not all of them are mentally weak. Some accept that dead won't be there anymore with them and move on with their lives exactly as divorced do or anyone who experienced any traumatic event. There are children who were abused all their life and are still capable of forming normal loving relationships. Widower will be unable to do it as long as he choses this kind life.
0 Replies

Alla1

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 11:58 am
@widowat34,
would you rather see your late husband in love with another women , taking your kids from you to play happy family with her at the weekends? Just because he left you it won't mean you stopped loving him. So yes, you are biased and having no idea how it is to love someone dearly and watching them loving someone else. And yes , the years with the husband who left could be still the best years of your life and kids are devastated by their loss too and for their sake you might want the family photo up too.
0 Replies

Alla1

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 12:02 pm
@sullyfish6,
He is not grieving anymore. He is an asshole!
0 Replies

Alla1

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 12:10 pm
@DianaLee8,
I will give it mine. I stopped sugar-coating him after I realised how much damaged his selfish behaviour caused to my self-esteem. This will be the last article I let him read and then I am gone.
0 Replies

Alla1

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 12:14 pm
@new memories,
Talk about this good times. Stop sugar-coating him. He is a big boy and will be ok. If his late wife was a beauty queen then you ex husband had the biggest, nicest size...and so on. This might cure him quickly! Your past is as precious as his, always remember this! Widowed think that divorcees had horrible marriages. Not at all, many of them were great, and there a lots of great memories.
0 Replies

Alla1

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 01:46 pm
@Goyo,
She wants the love for herself but because its is lovely to be loved but doesn't want to return it. Selfish!
0 Replies