'Israel should dismantle nuclear weapons' US Army War Colleg

Moishe3rd

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 01:12 pm
Louise_R_Heller wrote:
Moishe, another fanatic, not in Brooklyn or Australia but in the mideastern battlefield (!!!) of Minesotta, calls Infra and me "sad cases".
WHY don't the lot of you move to Israel instead of peddling your sad case from 8,000 miles away at a minimum????

Hmmmm.....
How odd.
Then again, minus the vituperation and pointlessness...
With no offence intended towards Galilite, whom I suspect would understand - I am not particularly fond of Israelis....
Laughing
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 03:36 pm
InfraBlue wrote

Quote:
Unfortunately, that is true. Fortunately, however, that will never happen, and that is despite the existence of Israel.

Not because of not trying. The latest attempt only killed 6 million and the uncounted never to be born. The sport of killing Jews has been ongoing christian activity for many centuries. It did not start in Nazi Germany and. if we have learned anything from history will not end there.
Blue wrote
Quote:
The single largest population of Jews lives very well among Christianity and Islam and other religions, contrary to, and undermining your alarmist claims.

It is apparent you do not have a grasp on history. That has been true time and time again only to end up tragically
blue wrote
Quote:
A safe haven? Ironically, Israel is probably the most dangerous place for Jews to live owing precisely to its bigoted, ethnocentric nature, and the manner in which it was created.

Your theme song is getting stale. "Bigoted, ethnocentric nature
of Israel" indeed. The truth is you as charter member of the I hate Israel club will never recognize Israel and I have little doubt would like israel to be destroyed.
As far as it being the most dangerous place for Jews you need not be concerned I doubt that the danger they place themselves in concerns you in the least and in any event will serve you purpose. The distruction of the state of Israel and elimination of the pesky Jews. . In any event it is a choice for the Israeli's not you to make

Your compatriote Heller is correct in one thing the discussion is fruitless and is at an end.
0 Replies

Galilite

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:54 pm
Moishe3rd wrote:
Thus far, the Arab and Muslim countries or peoples attacking Israel have been fairly consistent. They mean what they say.
When Ahmanutjob says he wants to wipe out Israel and create nukes to do it, I take him at his word.
Well, yes, but the details might differ a lot.
Moishe3rd wrote:
The Yom Kippur War was not the result of Arab trickery. It was the result of self-delusion.
So, yes, this kind of self-delusion goes on, but it is by us, not them.
The Arabs and Muslims say exactly what they want.
You and I dead; Israel not to exist; and the US and the rest of the world to be Muslim.
I think it's both, and I hope that Israeli intelligence services are looking at other possibilities as well.

I must admit it was an ingenious move as well, yes, Israeli self-delusion.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War#Lead_up_to_the_surprise_attack]Wikipedia[/url] wrote:
Both the Israelis and the Americans felt that the expulsion of the Soviet military observers had severely hurt the army. The Egyptians ensured that there was a continual stream of false information on maintenance problems and a lack of personnel to operate the most advanced equipment. The Egyptians made repeated reports on a non-existent lack of spare parts that also made their way to Israel. Sadat had long engaged in brinkmanship. Sadat had so frequently stated that the war would soon resume that the world ignored such declarations. In May and August 1973 the Egyptian army had engaged in exercises by the border. Both times the Israeli army had mobilized at the cost of some $10 million dollars.

For the week leading up to Yom Kippur, the Egyptians staged a week-long training exercise adjacent to the Suez Canal. Israeli intelligence, detecting large troop movements towards the canal, dismissed them as more training exercises. Movement of Syrian troops towards the border was puzzling, but not a threat because, Aman believed, they would not attack without Egypt and Egypt would not attack until the Soviet weaponry arrived.
OK, this is my totally amateurish take on this stuff.

What do we have today? Another Assad in Syria who just a year ago signed a major alliance treaty with Iran. Syria is about to be thrown out of Lebanon which will have severe implications on their already collapsing economy; they have little to lose (unlike Iran, where GDP grew up by 4-5% last year) and some financing to attack the common enemy from Arab League might come handy, as well as becoming an authority in the Arab world. What's worse though is that they rely on chemical warfare, and it's unlikely they would have any qualms using it.

On the other hand, there is large Shiite population in Iraq, instability and, let's not forget it, oil. Could Iran be planning to annex Shiite parts of Iraq while distracting the world's attention with talks about Holocaust, nukes, etc.?

I also still wonder about Chirac's statement. This can't be spontaneous and France doesn't particularly care about Israel, right? I bet he had some kind of intelligence data. Could it be connected somehow?
Moishe3rd wrote:
With no offence intended towards Galilite, whom I suspect would understand - I am not particularly fond of Israelis....
Laughing
You know, Moishe, I perfectly understand you here. I guess you speak Hebrew to some degree. Not sure it's the best place to quote it, but... (Pardon English transliteration), "Lama Moshe Rabeinu halach arbaim shana ba-midbar im Bnei-Israel? Ki fadiha lehistovev itam ba-ir." or
"Q: Why Moses kept Israelites 40 years in the desert?
A: Because it is embarrassing to show up with them in a city." Wink

Hmm, these Louise's questions remind me how my schoolmates in Moscow used to say, "Jews - beat it to Israel"...
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 07:01 pm
au wrote:
Not because of not trying.

Please, au, who's tried it since the Nazis?

Quote:
. . . and the uncounted never to be born.

What does this mean?

Quote:
It is apparent you do not have a grasp on history.

It is apparent you do not have a grasp on reality. Tell me, do you think the Christians and Muslims in the US are looking to murder, massacre, perpetrate pograms against, burn, etc. Jews in the US?

Quote:
"Bigoted, ethnocentric nature
of Israel" indeed.

Indeed, Israel's nature is bigoted and ethnocentric.

Quote:
The truth is you as charter member of the I hate Israel club will never recognize Israel and I have little doubt would like israel to be destroyed.

"Charter member of the I hate Israel club"? You "have little doubt that I would like Israel to be destroyed"? Apparently, either you haven't been reading my posts on this thread, or you suffer poor reading comprehension. Emotionalism, paranoia and mental disturbance can do that to people.

Quote:
As far as it being the most dangerous place for Jews you need not be concerned I doubt that the danger they place themselves in concerns you in the least . . .

Your unfounded doubts aside which are but another invective red herring, your claim that Israel is the most dangerous place for Jews to live contradicts your previous assertion that Israel is a safe haven for Jews to live. You're not very consistent in your arguments, au.

Quote:
. . . and in any event will serve you purpose. The distruction of the state of Israel and elimination of the pesky Jews. . In any event it is a choice for the Israeli's not you to make

My purpose "The distruction of the state of Israel and elimination of the pesky Jews. ."? You should seek professional counseling, au. You have a host of mental issues to deal with.

Quote:
Your compatriote Heller is correct in one thing the discussion is fruitless and is at an end.

Oh, is Heller a US citizen? If so, then he's your compatriot also. I really have no idea. But, yeah, your mental and emotional issues do get in the way of sober discussion.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:34 am
InfraBlue wrote:
]
au wrote:
Not because of not trying.

Please, au, who's tried it since the Nazis?

AU wrote
Quote:
Only an a**hole would ask that question. Considering the holocaust, you do believe it happened, was only about 65 years ago. It happened time and time again and based upon history could very well happen again.

Quote:
. . . and the uncounted never to be born.

What does this mean?
AUwrote
Quote:
That means the issue of the people who died in the holocaust will never be born. Are you that thick

Quote:
It is apparent you do not have a grasp on history.

It is apparent you do not have a grasp on reality. Tell me, do you think the Christians and Muslims in the US are looking to murder, massacre, perpetrate pogroms against, burn, etc. Jews in the US?
AU wrote
Quote:
The US is not the entire world or hadn't you noticed. As for foreseeing what will happen in the future, I am sorry I have no crystal ball allowing me to look into the future. I can only see the future through the past. You ought to try it. It is enlightening.

Quote:
"Bigoted, ethnocentric nature
of Israel" indeed.

Indeed, Israel's nature is bigoted and ethnocentric.

AU wrote
Quote:
That seems to be your theme song. You ought to put it to music.

Quote:
The truth is you as charter member of the I hate Israel club will never recognize Israel and I have little doubt would like Israel to be destroyed.

"Charter member of the I hate Israel club"? You "have little doubt that I would like Israel to be destroyed"? Apparently, either you haven't been reading my posts on this thread, or you suffer poor reading comprehension. Emotionalism, paranoia and mental disturbance can do that to people.

AU wrote
Quote:
I have read your posts on this and other threads. They reek with hatred of Israel

Quote:
As far as it being the most dangerous place for Jews you need not be concerned I doubt that the danger they place themselves in concerns you in the least . . .

Your unfounded doubts aside which are but another invective red herring, your claim that Israel is the most dangerous place for Jews to live contradicts your previous assertion that Israel is a safe haven for Jews to live. You're not very consistent in your arguments, au.
AU wrote
Quote:
I suggest you take some lessons in reading comprehension. You not I said Israel is the most dangerous place for the Jews to live. I said that was for them not you to worry about.

Quote:
. . . and in any event will serve you purpose. The destruction of the state of Israel and elimination of the pesky Jews. . In any event it is a choice for the Israeli's not you to make

My purpose "The distruction of the state of Israel and elimination of the pesky Jews. ."? You should seek professional counseling, au. You have a host of mental issues to deal with.
AU wrote
My mental health is not in question. Neither is your hatred for Israel and the Jews that live there. And quite possibly those that do not.

Quote:
Your compatriot Heller is correct in one thing the discussion is fruitless and is at an end.

Oh, is Heller a US citizen? If so, then he's your compatriot also. I really have no idea. But, yeah, your mental and emotional issues do get in the way of sober discussion.

AU wrote
Where he resides matters little he is your compatriot in hatred for Isreal.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 12:53 pm
You are a riot, au!
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 01:36 pm
For the record my name is Louise, most of us by that name are not a "HE".

Exceptions are the insane asylums where AU1929 so clearly belongs.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 03:10 pm
Do you two halfwits share one brain. One says something idiotic and the other parrots it.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 08:53 pm
I didn't mean any offense, Louise.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 08:53 pm
au, get help.
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 09:37 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
au, get help.

Laughing
Rolling Eyes
This from a man who believes that the Ashkenazis are taking over the world...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:42 am
Hamas Leader Mash'al: Islam Will Sit at the Throne of the World

Hamas Leader Khaled Mash'al at a Damascus Mosque: The Nation of Islam
Will Sit at the Throne of the World and the West Will Be Full of
Remorse - When It's Too Late

[ The following are excerpts from an address by Hamas leader Khaled
Mash'al at the Al-Murabit Mosque in Damascus. The address was
delivered following the Friday sermon at the mosque, and was aired on
Al-Jazeera TV on February 3, 2006. To view this clip, visit:
http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1024 ]

To view this Special Dispatch in HTML, visit:
http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD108706 .

"We Say to This West... By Allah, You Will Be defeated"
Khaled Mash'al: "We apologize to our Prophet Muhammad, but we say to
him: Oh Prophet of Allah, do not be saddened, your nation will be
victorious.

"We say to this West, which does not act reasonably, and does not
learn its lessons: By Allah, you will be defeated. You will be
defeated in Palestine, and your defeat there has already begun. True,
it is Israel that is being defeated there, but when Israel is
defeated, its path is defeated, those who call to support it are
defeated, and the cowards who hide behind it and support it are
defeated. Israel will be defeated, and so will whoever supported or
supports it.

"America will be defeated in Iraq. Wherever the [Islamic] nation is
targeted, its enemies will be defeated, Allah willing. The nation of
Muhammad is gaining victory in Palestine. The nation of Muhammad is
gaining victory in Iraq, and it will be victorious in all Arab and
Muslim lands.

'Their multitudes will be defeated and turn their backs [and flee].'
These fools will be defeated, the wheel of time will turn, and times
of victory and glory will be upon our nation, and the West will be
full of remorse, when it is too late.

"They think that history has ended with them. They do not know that
the law of Allah cannot be changed or replaced. 'You shall not find a
substitute for the law of Allah. You shall not find any change to the
law of Allah.' Today, the Arab and Islamic nation is rising and
awakening, and it will reach its peak, Allah willing. It will be
victorious. It will link the present to the past. It will open up the
horizons of the future. It will regain the leadership of the world.
Allah willing, the day is not far off.

"Don't you see that every act of deceit they contrive is being turned
against them by Allah? Don't you see that they make every effort to
defeat us militarily, but fail to do so? Israel and the occupation
forces in Iraq are supplied with the entire Western military arsenal,
yet they fail and are defeated.

"Don't you see that they believe they are capable of using democracy
to deceive the people, but then democracy is turned against them?
Don't you see that they are spending their money in efforts to block
the way of Allah, to thwart Hamas, to defeat it, and to help those
whom they want, but that [this plot] is turned against them? They are
not acting reasonably.

"They do not understand the Arab or Muslim mentality, which rejects
the foreigner. Our Arab forefathers, before the advent of Islam,
rejected the aggressors and the foreigners.

[...]

"I bring good tidings to our beloved Prophet Muhammad: Allah's
promise and the Prophet's prophecy of our victory in Palestine over
the Jews and over the oppressive Zionists has begun to come true."

"I Say to Europe: Hurry Up and Apologize"

Mash'al: "I say to the [European countries]: Hurry up and apologize
to our nation, because if you do not, you will regret it. This is
because our nation is progressing and is victorious. Do not leave a
black mark in the collective memory of the nation, because our nation
will not forgive you.

"Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is
not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead
the world, Allah willing. Apologize today, before remorse will do you
no good. Our nation is moving forwards, and it is in your interest to
respect a victorious nation.

[...]

"Our nation will be victorious. When it reaches the leadership of the
world, and controls its own decisions, then it will prevent this
overt interference [in our affairs], and its pillaging of natural
resources, and will prevent these recurring offenses against our
land, against our nation, and against our holy places - then you will
regret it.

"Before Israel Dies, it Must Be Humiliated and Degraded"

Mash'al: "Before Israel dies, it must be humiliated and degraded.
Allah willing, before they die, they will experience humiliation and
degradation every day. America will be of no avail to them. Their
generals will be of no avail to them. The last of their generals has
been forgotten. Allah has made him disappear. He's over. Gone is that
Sharon behind whose back they would hide and find shelter, and with
whom they would feel relatively secure.

Today they have frail leaders, who don't even know where our Lord
placed them.

"Allah willing, we will make them lose their eyesight, we will make
them lose their brains.

"Their weapons will be of no avail to them. Their nuclear weapons
will be of no use to them. They thought that they had hegemony over
the region with their nuclear weapons, but suddenly Pakistan popped
up with Islamic nuclear weapons, and they are afraid of Iran and
several Arab countries have some chemical weapons.

"Israel has begun to sense that its superiority has come to an end.
Its army, which has superior conventional weapons - the air force,
the armored corps, and the missiles - there are no longer wars in
which these are used.
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:18 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
I didn't mean any offense, Louise.

Infra

no offense taken!

It's useless to argue with the insane like AU so I'm not going to bother but I appreciate your comments anyway.

Paranoia must truly make him /her suffer more than any of the facts we mention. He / she is a pitiable character lacking contact with reality.

Forget the sicko, move on, I am!!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:30 am
Moishe wrote:

You are incorrect! I believe that Ashkenazis are taking over most of Palestine.
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:30 pm
Infra

Without bothering with the "incorrect" or the "insane" online there may be some items on which intelligent discussion is possible.

What do you make of this article
----------------------
http://www.d-n-i.net/fcs/fabius_fate_of_israel.htm
---------------------------

2/08/06 The Fate of Israel, Part two in a series of articles about grand strategy in a 4GW Era. Demonstrating the difficulty of distinguishing strong from weak in 4GW, and that choosing the wrong grand strategy can be terminal for a state.
---------------------------------------

Could it be......that these people really CAN read the writing on the wall but they don't WANT to believe it so they get hysterical as evidenced amply here on this thread with all the hot air they posted.

I kinda hope that doesn't apply to the rest of us as well Wink
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 12:21 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
Moishe wrote:

You are incorrect! I believe that Ashkenazis are taking over most of Palestine.

taking over??? your talking in the past tense? I think you will find they already have.
0 Replies