Mathematics in the Quran...[Very Interesting]

fresco

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 01:47 am
@Kasaova,
Interesting ?..... Not really !

Numerological speculation on the Koran compared with gematrical speculation on the Old Testament is like comparing arithmetic to advanced calculus. And they both can be said the realm of deistic dreamers prostituting their intellect.
0 Replies

siglawoo

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 06:52 pm
@muhummadrohan,
lol @ seduced by other religions. whats wrong with you?
0 Replies

siglawoo

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 12:52 pm
@Tryagain,
i totally agree with the moby dick mathematics you have done. so you do believe there is badness = devil ? right ?
Tryagain

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 10:08 am
@siglawoo,
siglawoo wrote:

i totally agree with the moby dick mathematics you have done. so you do believe there is badness = devil ? right ?

Amicable greetings Siglawoo and welcome to the world of A>K.
Your confirmation is welcome, as for belief; it is superseded by:

Newton's laws of motion are three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries, and can be summarized as follows:

1.First law: The velocity of a body remains constant unless the body is acted upon by an external force.

2.Second law: The acceleration a of a body is parallel and directly proportional to the net force F and inversely proportional to the mass m, i.e., F = ma.

3.Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear.

It matters not what we think – What is will be until the end.
0 Replies

idolhater

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 12:11 am
@muhummadrohan,
There is no God but God
...there were many prophets
No need to idolize one
0 Replies

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 11:10 am
@Kasaova,
Brother really without any doubt u shared a very meaningful knowledge with us all. I also have some mathematical miracle of HOLY QURAN. Hope u all find info also very meaningful.

"If we read Quran Majeed then we will find that there is a unique verse that contains the word “Makkah” in it. The concept of Makkah being the central point of the world is present in this verse which is 96th verse of Surah-Ali-Imarn in Quran Majeed.If we count the total number of letters in this verse they come out to be 47. There are 29 letters from the beginning of the verse before the word Makkah and 18 letters after this word Makkah till the end of the verse. Now if we divide these two numbers we get a golden ratio of exactly 1.61 which is equal to Golden Ratio. If we also divide 47 with 1.618 the answer comes out to be 29 which are the total letters from the beginning of the verse till the word Makkah.

If any letter have been increased or decreased then this ratio of Golden Mean could never have been achieved which also proves that this Holy book is the Divine Words of ALLAH SUBHAN’A’TALLAH. A book with such combinations can never be written by any human being."
Drsud

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 02:29 pm
@Tryagain,
Allahu Akbar. The founder of Arithmetic is also a muslim. Muhammad Musa Al Kwarism know as Logarithm.
markr

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2012 10:15 pm
@Drsud,
It's algorithm, not logarithm.
0 Replies

Maz

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 05:38 am
@Tryagain,
Who said the "number of the Beast" was 666?

Check again and you will find unanimous agreement that it is 616 !!!

So really, your MOBY DICK is Wank!!!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 06:43 am
@Maz,
Maz wrote:
So really, your MOBY DICK is Wank!!!

What do you expect with a title like that?
0 Replies

mkdmkd

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2012 11:18 am
@ghostofgauss,
To research we need to be free of any pre-assumption. It cannot be planned writing in more than 1400 years ago especially when there were no pencil/eraser and is written on goat's skin. in early 60 two mathematician from America and Egypt discovered these numerology in Quran with computer and there are a lot of general software to count words in Quran to see if it is correct or not. I am working on it to know what is the benefit of there repetition in Quran. It is miracle to see all those numerology. how? why? is my research. Mohammad said his book is his miracle. I have research on it with Matrix theory and shows more harmony( I have mathematics bachelor). Anybody has an idea? Thanks
0 Replies

mkdmkd

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2012 11:26 am
@ghostofgauss,
To research truth we need to be free of any pre-assumption. I have bachelor in mathematics and when I have noticed about it, I like to research and I used some general software to count words and amazing they are correct. No, cannot be planned writing, specially in more 1400 years ago without pencil and eraser on goat's skin. Truth is truth. in early 60 two mathematicians from USA and Egypt discovered the numerology in Quran with computer. I like to use Matrix theory in mathematics and it works better. My question is How in more than 1400 years ago? What are the benefits of these key words in Quran? Anybody any idea?
Mohammad said his miracle is his book. Wow. any researcher without any pre-assumption please.
0 Replies

randima

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 03:35 am
@Kasaova,
i don't see the science behind this. or any physics to support whatever it is your implying
0 Replies

mrhappy

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 04:59 pm
@ghostofgauss,
i don't think so.
people who lived in 14century ago could write some thing like quran?
if u study about quran you can understand noone can write and no one can count.
0 Replies

MohdRohan

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 01:59 pm
@5445942,
Assalamualaikum wrb,

What you have said seems remarkable i.e. That the position of the word mecca within that chapter in the Quran is in the ratio of the golden mean.

And , at the same time , and Allah knows best mecca itself is the golden mean point of the earth. This dual miracle is truly profound. ( - see www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouYXy_MLHI )
0 Replies

Slugfoot

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:32 am
Lol.
0 Replies