Liberal Bias in the Media (At least in Public Radio)

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2016 01:58 pm
@MadiMoor,
Hmmm...And you chose this thread in which to make your request. May I ask why?

Because a belief that there is a liberal bias in Public Radio is indicative of a sympathetic attitude towards the KKK?

I'm willing to "chat" in this forum, but if you're looking for someone to defend the KKK or who is simply sympathetic towards them, I'm not your man and I don't think you'll find any regular here who is.

I would say the predominate viewpoint among the A2K regulars is liberal (although many of the liberals here will insist they are moderates), but there are enough conservative voices to keep the pot stirred.

I would suggest that you pose your questions by starting one or more threads (At the bottom of this page you will find a blue banner of "Quick Links" Choose "Ask a Question" or "Start a Question" )

If you prefer a one-on-one "chat." Identify the person with whom you wish to have your chat and send them a PM. Click on "Inbox" at the top right of your screen.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2016 02:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
No!!! One's number of pms is limited; at some point some are swept away. Many of us have had pms disappear from someone we treasured. At this point, I try to copy and paste the pm's from some people, having lost earlier important ones.

It annoys me when some loo loo posts me a pm, and that tends to shoot the last person in my pm's list off the screen forever. I do not appreciate people I don't know randomly pm'ing.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:29 pm
@MadiMoor,
my opinion: KKK members should be all taken in a mental institution, be subjected to a extreme reprograming therapy and, if not getting the results wanted, euthanize those permanent damage subjects
those passing the mental therapy, would be kept apart from the rest of the population, just extraordinarily allowed to come out and enjoy a 30 minutes lapse of free time, as a contagious prevention measure, being their mental disorder such a ravenous and a country bumpkin bunch of fears, insecurities, misconceptions, made up excuses and self justifying slogans mess, that it seems pointless to hope they´ll fully recover, expecting a fact like one patient gaining some weight resulting in a drawback episode with the patient claiming superiority genes over other races to avoid facing he is fat and ugly and not superior to anybody in the world
0 Replies