Order of Posts (resolved)

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 08:58 pm
When I go to "new posts" or "your posts" and click on any topic, the pages come up with posts in reverse order. (The latest post at the bottom of the page and the oldest at the top.) The pages themselves are in the right order with the highest number having the most recent posts. Have I accidently done something wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 799 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 09:04 pm
Scroll down to the bottom. You will see at the bottom of the posts

Display posts from previous: You will see 2 boxes that have the period of posts and the 2nd one which has oldest first or newest first. Click on the dropdown box and click the one you want and then click go beside them.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 09:12 pm
I did that and it only worked for the page I was on.
"Newest First" had been my default setting which is what I prefer, but somehow "oldest first" has now become the default setting and I can't figure out how to change it back.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:26 pm
Order of Posts (CLOSED)
I did not explain my situation correctly. When I select "oldest first", page 1 is the oldest with the oldest post at the top. When I select "newest first" page one is the newest with the newest post at the top. Formerly the highest numbered page was the newest (as with "oldest first") however the newest post was at the top of the page. Neither selection will give me this. My addled brain was playing tricks on me. I just realized that it is working the way it always has. My apologies!!
0 Replies