Can Souls in Hell be Forgiven and Saved and Go to Heaven?

izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 12:07 pm
@Leadfoot,
No I don't, I think it fairly sums up the behaviour of someone who presents themselves at your front door with a load of unwanted bollocks.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, those police & Fire charities are a major source of life's grief..
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 04:33 pm
@Leadfoot,
I have no idea what you're talking about. Neither police nor fire charities come knocking on my door. It's the godsquad who do that.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 04:47 pm
@izzythepush,
You're lucky, they really ram it down your throat with their requests for contributions around here.

And don't get me started about those damn kids on Halloween.

And Girl Scouts and their damn COOKIES! OMG...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 01:38 am
@Leadfoot,
Luck doesn't come into it, we make sure the police and fire brigade are adequately funded. And we're not so ignorant to assume that what is true for us is true for everyone else.
0 Replies

Duffer

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 03:00 pm
@extra medium,
Hades and Hell were often mis-translated by the early scribes. Jesus descent into Hades during his 3 day's in the tomb was to preach the Gospel. He took a "train" of them with him to heaven at his ascent; probably got them all. Hell is Gehenna; the "Lake of fire" no one is there. At the Great White Throne Judgement those that are thrown body and soul into Gehenna are destroyed instantly and forever. It has been suggested that during the Millennium rule of Christ it may be possible for the saved to get permission to enter Hades on a rescue mission of lost relatives. In short, try and talk some sense into their heads before the Great White Throne Judgement.
0 Replies