34

United Nations to ban religion?

RichRock

0  
Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:17 am
We now clearly see the blind. The ones who cannot see what is real.
ignorance is internal bliss only. Sadly it is not reality.
Enjoy your day.

3  
Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:21 am
@neologist,
you reallize that in the intervening 10 years that this thread began, some state representative in Mississippi proposed that the legislature act to declare that Pi's value be set at 3.00??

It too went nowhere
neologist

1  
Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 07:53 pm
Good observation, farmer.
But if the churches continue in this type of meddling, how long do you think they will last?
rosborne979

1  
Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 04:20 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Good observation, farmer.

They've been getting away with that for years. I don't see it changing any time soon.

Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:04 am
@neologist,
This one was funny...
I mean I for all practical purposes am almost indistinguishable from an atheist and still I can see very clearly the nonsense intrinsic to this proposal. It says a great deal on the degree of disconnect some new atheists have in relation to hardcore daily life reality...dumbness at its best !