United Nations to ban religion?

RichRock

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:17 am
We now clearly see the blind. The ones who cannot see what is real.
ignorance is internal bliss only. Sadly it is not reality.
Enjoy your day.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:21 am
@neologist,
you reallize that in the intervening 10 years that this thread began, some state representative in Mississippi proposed that the legislature act to declare that Pi's value be set at 3.00??

It too went nowhere
neologist

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 07:53 pm
@farmerman,
Good observation, farmer.
But if the churches continue in this type of meddling, how long do you think they will last?
rosborne979

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 04:20 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Good observation, farmer.
But if the churches continue in this type of meddling, how long do you think they will last?

They've been getting away with that for years. I don't see it changing any time soon.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:04 am
@neologist,
This one was funny...
I mean I for all practical purposes am almost indistinguishable from an atheist and still I can see very clearly the nonsense intrinsic to this proposal. It says a great deal on the degree of disconnect some new atheists have in relation to hardcore daily life reality...dumbness at its best !
0 Replies

Meem

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:43 pm
Interesting....

The Bible has foretold that a “wild beast” with “ten horns" will turn against all false religion. The book of Revelation indicates that this wild beast refers to the United Nations (UN). The ten horns represent all present political powers that support this “scarlet-colored wild beast.” (Rev. 17:3, 5, 11, 12)
The nations of the UN will plunder the prostitute’s wealth, devour her, and “completely burn her.”— Revelation 17:16.

Sincerely Meem
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 06:07 am
@Meem,
Meem wrote:

Interesting....

The book of Revelation indicates that this wild beast refers to the United Nations (UN).

Nonsense, evangelical nutters obsessed with the day of doom try all sorts of ridiculous interpretations. That's not interesting, it's quite depressing.
0 Replies

zeroyanke7

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 08:42 pm
@neologist,
I don't think that the UN can ban religion. The elites need religion to keep the masses. Really. Right now the religion is transgender bathrooms and even transgender having their own bathrooms. Pretty soon it will be transgender having their own space shuttle. The UN is controlled by the elites. Same sex marriage it is all the same. They are not going to ban transgender bathrooms, so they are not going to ban religion. Same thing. Gilbert voice. Annoying and squawking. You didn't know that??! I am not just La Hillary. I am Tu Hillary, says Hillary Clinton. WTF. This is part of the timeline. Animal sex and necrophilia are considered savage behavior that intelligent beings may succumb to. The elites see a potential for this to happen on their homeworld earth. What can they do? Discussions start happening to bring Christianity back. These discussions begin as very heated and contentious at first. Christianity was a threat to the elites. However now bringing it back could be a threat again. But the elites do not want earth to be regarded as a savage planet by ETs.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 08:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

The fact it went nowhere ought to tell you something.

If the reason you got is the one I think then you are wrong...is way to soon for that.
The void it would bring about would turn the world a far more dangerous place.
0 Replies

zeroyanke7

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 08:48 pm
@sunlover,
I like Moses. Soup. How many races of blue aliens are there Cory? And we are supposed to watch his movies and think he is a comfy cozy guy who wants to just entertain us.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 11:29 am
@zeroyanke7,
zeroyanke7 wrote:
I don't think that the UN can ban religion. The elites need religion to keep the masses . . .
Precisely.
How is that working on the global scale?

As for LGBTQXYZ rights, Consider Daniel 2: 42, 43.
zeroyanke7

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 07:44 pm
@neologist,
Neologist. Thank you. You are right.
You are prompting me to want to read the book of Daniel again. I just saw a history channel documentary where they are trying to say that Daniel was not describing the antichrist when talking about the fourth beast but one of the Ptolemaic rulers in Greece. Why does it matter so much to get Daniel right and what his visions were? Don't forget the Denver airport and the gargoyles and murals that are on display there. The horse. Remember the book of Eli where Denzel Washington had the whole bible memorized. Every verse! Why are the elites showing us that? The major religions are selling out and becoming the elites. I saw a documentary about the Mormons once where they have NORAD type bases in the mountains where they are storing supposedly a file on every human being on the planet. I would not be surprised if in the future HAARP that is now owned by the US air force will be sold to the Mormons. HAARP used to be the property of an oil company before the air force got it. It was used to find oil down in deep underground veins or pockets in the earth. Makes sense. I am reading the newspaper how Senators spent one million dollars on charter flights last year. That isn't their money.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 12:22 am
Current events:
https://able2know.org/topic/377842-1
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 10:52 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
See Revelation Chapters 17 & 18

Don't you mean see the Jehovah's Witnesses' interpretation of Revelation Chapters 17 & 18?
neologist

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 11:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
Read into it whatever you wish
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 01:23 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Read into it whatever you wish

So, what does that have to do with your question about the United Nations?
neologist

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 10:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
What does your question have to do with my question?
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 11:28 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

You're tying in of the UN with a book of the Bible which doesn't mention the UN at all provoked the question.
neologist

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 07:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
neologist wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
You're tying in of the UN with a book of the Bible which doesn't mention the UN at all provoked the question.
But of course!
Perhaps I read too much into John's statement about an eighth king deriving power from seven. (Revelation 17:11)
Or, maybe not.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2017 12:02 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
Perhaps I read too much into John's statement about an eighth king deriving power from seven. (Revelation 17:11)
Or, maybe not.

That reading is Jehovah's Witnesses' dogma, right?
0 Replies