Who's the bigger scumbag, Tom Delay or Bill Frist?

au1929

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 07:17 am
Bush, Bush ,Bush bar none takes the crown as being the biggest scumbag of them all. .
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 07:26 am
Bush is well beyond being a scumbag. He was a scumbag when he was governor.

Now he's like that thing in Aliens that produces all the scumbags. Remember that huge hideous creature that just kept pushing out scumbag after scumbag?

That would be Bush.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 09:09 am
How is DeLay a bigger scumbag than Frist, voters? DeLay is run-of-the-mill Washington corrupt. Frist -- Frist is a scumbag of the first order, trying to spin medical information for political purposes. Freaky deaky....
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 09:24 am
Voting is neck and neck, as of a moment ago. I voted for Frist, for more or less the reasons patiodog lists. Frist's a nastier piece of work, because he's an MD an uses that status, always inappropriately, to further his agenda.

Delay is just a yokel...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 01:10 am
how do you tell them apart ? they all look alike to me.

must be the hair...
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 04:43 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Voting is neck and neck, as of a moment ago. I voted for Frist, for more or less the reasons patiodog lists. Frist's a nastier piece of work, because he's an MD an uses that status, always inappropriately, to further his agenda.

Delay is just a yokel...

The same thing could be said about most politicians who have been lawyers. They pervert it all the time.

The more I hear about Delay the more I like the guy. He has earned the nickname of the "Hammer" and now the left is going after him with all guns blazing because he is so effective.

I wonder how long it is going to be before the Texas Dems run for another state to prevent from doing their jobs? Delay is good at what he does and that scares the left. GO HAMMER!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:52 pm
Baldimo, I'm beginning to like you. I've always had a soft spot for children that were hit in the head with a hammer.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:53 pm
It's kind of fascinating that no one in this thread has mentioned what any of these people has done wrong - a thread about their alleged sins.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:57 pm
You have got to love the personal attacks as well.

I asked in the very begining but never received an answer. Isn't that typical?
0 Replies