Is this a stye? Or pick eye?

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 06:33 pm
ever since last night my eye has been bugging the crap outta me. It feels like theres something in there but when I look there's nothing. I've been using eye wash and eye drops and nothing is working. Plus, there's this white puss looking stuff in there too. What's wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 607 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:01 pm
Sounds like an infection in a place where it could be very serious. Get professional help in the morning.

I love the pick eye, by the way. It's as good as the butterfly called flutterby.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 01:39 pm
Welcome to A2K.

If you had pink eye the whites of your eyes would be red and inflamed. Pink eye must be treated by a doctor.

A sty is an infected hair follicle. If you see a sort of pimple at the bottom of an eye lash, apply warm compresses. If you see loose pus in the eye, see a doctor immediately.
0 Replies

PinkDiamond

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:39 pm
well, i was looking in my little makeup mirror and i saw that the infection (or zit looking thing) was on my tear duct. is that a stye? or should i see a doctor about it?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 04:23 pm
I'd see a doctor.

Tear ducts open on the miserable outer world, but I have an idea that an infection there could be dangerously close to the brain.

Hot compresses tonight--doctor in the morning.

By the by, welcome to A2k.
0 Replies

PinkDiamond

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 07:08 pm
K. Thanks. My mom was gonna call my doctor tomorrow anyway for something else and I'll just tell him about that too
0 Replies