Florida to end "leftist totalitarianism" by "dictator profs"

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:04 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Florida is the common theme to all of these Liberal-Conservative issue threads?

and Texas, don't forget Texas. Maybe there's some sort of connection. Can someone research this thorny mystery and get back to us?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:09 am
<cough> <cough>Bush
Jeb
<cough>
George.
Ahem!
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:09 am
Maybe I should have said amen.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:17 am
My experience in college was this. When taking core engineering classes, I didn't see any problem. As soon as I got into required electives, however, the lib-**** literally hit the fan. It was a real eye opener for me. I always had thought of liberals as people who joined unions and protested wars. What I found was much uglier.

So, I took the high road and looked at the liberal arts electives as a way to meet girls.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:19 am
cjhsa wrote:
My experience in college was this. When taking core engineering classes, I didn't see any problem. As soon as I got into required electives, however, the lib-**** literally hit the fan. It was a real eye opener for me. I always had thought of liberals as people who joined unions and protested wars. What I found was much uglier.

So, I took the high road and looked at the liberal arts electives as a way to meet girls.

So as I newbie getting to know other members I can assume you're one of those glass is half full people right? Can I also assume you're a guy or perhaps not and you really did get liberal at college.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:27 am
I'm a guy. I liberally banged as many liberal women as I could in college. Gave them up when I got back to reality.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:28 am
Can anyone provide anecdotal evidence said liberal inflitration of post secondary institutions and explain the negative repurcussions that a student may incur as a learner?
....and maybe comment on when and how a right-leaning professor is immune to such biases? or that their right wing biases are somehow separate and unique from those put forth by the left?

I've been instructed by both.
I'm anxious to hear comments.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:29 am
cjhsa wrote:
I'm a guy. I liberally banged as many liberal women as I could in college. Gave them up when I got back to reality.

Reality, a grey lifeless state where people who can't hold their liquor live. Come back to the dark side, luke.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:30 am
I can hold my liquor. Trust me on this. Laughing
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 11:32 am
he he, you said lick 'er. :wink:
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 02:59 pm
cjhsa wrote:

now that is a sterling example of conservative "values". :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:00 pm
candidone1 wrote:
he he, you said lick 'er. :wink:

and poker.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:02 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Especially when you start adding up all the abortions he had to pay for when he knocked them all up.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:11 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Especially when you start adding up all the abortions he had to pay for when he knocked them all up.

You have inside info cjhsa isn't aware of? You guys didn't go to the same college did you? Shocked
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:23 pm
I've never forgiven me for pressuring me into killing OUR baby. And worst of all, he kept telling me it would never have a good life because its mother was a liberal!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:26 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I've never forgiven me for pressuring me into killing OUR baby. And worst of all, he kept telling me it would never have a good life because its mother was a liberal!

but at least the decision not to err on the side of life seems to have been bi-partisan. The system works. Your sacrifice was not in vain.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:27 pm
Yes, my sacrifice was not in vein.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:58 pm
Funny, I don't remember fugging any ducks.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:59 pm
No? Doesn't this sound familiar?

QUACK!!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 04:05 pm
Or maybe that was "Oh quack! Oh quack! Oh, quack quack!"

I have to stop now, I'm giggling at work again.
0 Replies