Cav / Paul - my brother and friend

mezzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:02 pm
Le Anne, Paul introduced Fairground Attraction to me, too, and they became my favorite band for quite a while Smile

Why does your name sound so familiar?
0 Replies

mezzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:03 pm
Now I know Smile I just saw the other thread!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

mezzie

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 03:48 pm
@boomerang,
Thinking about Paul today. The anniversary of his death is coming up in a few short weeks, and I miss him and wish I could share so many things with him that have happened since he passed away...
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 04:07 pm
@mezzie,
Hi Mezzie, we were just talking about Paul on another thread last week.

Big snowflakes always bring him to mind this time of year. I was thinking about how excited he was about the Food Network audition coming up. His recipes and cooking tips are still in use by his friends here.

You were so lucky to have him as a brother - I can only imagine the extra level of missing him you've got going on.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 04:18 pm
We miss Paul very much. Always will.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 04:22 pm
@mezzie,
why not hang around and share some more of his memories with us. I hope they are beginning to morph from tears to smiles
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 04:28 pm
@mezzie,
Interesting that you should post on Paul, because I've been thinking about him several times recently - based on my travels to Canada.

I remember him fondly as Chef Paul, because he did a special meal for us at his home when my wife and I visited Toronto.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 12:01 am
@mezzie,
Hello, mezzie.
How good to see you here again.

Like others who have responded to your post, Paul/Cav is never too far from my thoughts ....
The other night in response to another thread here, I found myself rereading some of his threads & also the "wake" thread, after he died ..... for ages.
Had some laughs, shed some tears tears & smiled a lot, too.
He was very special & so loved here.
Those of us who shared time with him here were very fortunate to have known him.
0 Replies