Can women secretly get themselves off anywhere, anytime?

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:56 pm
I had to edit since I thought the former might be mean....I try so HARD not to be mean. Thought Kicky could probably figure out what to do by himself....
0 Replies

ILoveSax

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:51 am
That was the best laugh I have had all day.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 08:05 am
kickycan wrote:
Shewolf is one of the exceptions to the rule.

Does that sound like a fair assessment?

Shewolf is the exception to a lot of rules. :wink:
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 01:45 am
BorisKitten wrote:
The very Idea of piercing is painful, and I've never heard of vaginal "balls"....hey, that's an oxymoron, isn't it?

Hey kitten, I hadn't thought of it as an oxymoron, but is a pretty funny one though... And yes, they do exist. Any sex shop in your town must sell them...
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 01:49 am
BorisKitten wrote:
So if you see a little ball fall out of a woman's skirt and roll into traffic....

LOL! I think they could fall out if you stop contracting the muscles, I think you play with them for a while and then you go to the restroom and take them off as soon as you've gotten off.
0 Replies

raspberrian

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 02:13 am
Maybe...
I don't know if a female person could do that. I would think they would have to be visually see something (in their mind or right in front of them) to come if they truly tried hard and very obviously get off by just sitting there with their legs crossed and bouncing their foot.

hmm...I don't know, of course it's just my opinion. :wink:
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 10:19 am
rodbogey wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:
The very Idea of piercing is painful, and I've never heard of vaginal "balls"....hey, that's an oxymoron, isn't it?

Hey kitten, I hadn't thought of it as an oxymoron, but is a pretty funny one though... And yes, they do exist. Any sex shop in your town must sell them...

<Snorting with laughter> This whole idea is funny to me....imagine a long, boring business meeting....Whoops, something rolls under the table! Males "in the know" fetch-and-sniff...

Anyway, not that I plan to rush out and buy them, but this county in Florida does not have Even One sex shop! Imagine? You have to get on an interstate highway to find one. Maybe they figure people here are so old, they'll forget what they wanted by the time they get on the interstate....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 10:31 am
These balls are called Ben Wa balls.
http://store.lovepotions.com/benwaballs.html
They claim to make a woman have a g stop orgasim just by her making the attempt to keep them in. They are not heavy as this advertisement claims , but they do fall out. I have not tried them as tiny metal balls in my pretty little space doesnt turn me on..... Shocked
Though, I am intrigued by the thought. I have heard some women who have used them and have claimed that they DO give and orgasim and quickly..
but.. in my experience, you can have an orgasim with little physical stimulation if your hold your PC muscles that hard ANYWAYS.

As for no physical stimulation and just fantasy... and women not being able to have an orgasim that way?
Uh.. ladies.. you can NOT tell me you have never had a wet dream.. you know.. where you wake up having an orgasim? ! There is no physcial stimulation there and it IS all visual.. so yeah, we can do it too. ;-)
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 10:50 am
Again, I agree with shewolf 100%. Maybe its just here in California, but I thought Ben Wa Balls were one of the staples in every woman's repertoire of erotic toys. Just like Tupperware parties, we also have Pleasure Parties, where you can see, feel, examine a huge variety of "marital aids' for both men and women, including lingerie. I've been to parties with just women and parties with men and women (usually couples). It's funny, as the night wears on, how much more outspoken the men get..."Honey, get THAT!" or "Ohhhh, we really NEED that!" Ordering is done in the privacy of just the party rep, so no one knows what it is exactly that you have bought and with about 90% of the items you can take them home that very night. You've all been to those, right?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 11:04 am
Lady J, Heck No! If they had one in this area of Florida, the police would no doubt show up and send us all home....bringing all-new meanings to the familiar term, "Spread 'em!"

Honestly I've never lived in such an uptight place, maybe it's because it's very rural. I can't say I miss such a thing, as I've never cared much for sex toys (well, unless you count certain males as sex toys....) Laughing
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 12:28 pm
BorisKitten wrote:
Lady J, Heck No! If they had one in this area of Florida, the police would no doubt show up and send us all home....bringing all-new meanings to the familiar term, "Spread 'em!"

Honestly I've never lived in such an uptight place, maybe it's because it's very rural. I can't say I miss such a thing, as I've never cared much for sex toys (well, unless you count certain males as sex toys....) Laughing

Lol! Methinks Florida needs to come out of the dark ages! Smile Oh, it's more than just toys too....they have a superb collection of massage oils, honey tasting silk powder, soft feathers, bath oils, books. Anything from pure sensual delights to full on raunch. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 04:13 pm
Sex toy parties?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD! why am I always the last to hear about this stuff?
I wanna go to one!
Laughing
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 05:21 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Sex toy parties?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD! why am I always the last to hear about this stuff?
I wanna go to one!
Laughing
Yeah, haven't you seen Old School. Tupperware parties are extinct. Now it's about BJ parties and sex toy parties.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 07:17 pm
They have had sex toy parties in Ohio for ages. Cool

Most of them have "drawings" for prizes....if you're lucky enough to win one. All kinds of neat lil toys to take home.

Not that I would know from experience, of course. :wink:
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 02:15 am
BorisKitten wrote:
rodbogey wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:

<Snorting with laughter> This whole idea is funny to me....imagine a long, boring business meeting....Whoops, something rolls under the table! Males "in the know" fetch-and-sniff...
quote]

That'd be a heck of a meeting. I'd probably just pick up the ball and tell the gal... "Hey baby I can help you out, you don't need the ball anymore"
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 02:18 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
They have had sex toy parties in Ohio for ages. Cool

Most of them have "drawings" for prizes....if you're lucky enough to win one. All kinds of neat lil toys to take home.

Not that I would know from experience, of course. :wink:

It seems that Ohio is a little less boring than what I've thought...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 02:24 am
Thank you Brooke for supporting my claim! Smile I have cutest little tiny penis that fits right on my pencil earser!

And Shewolf...girl you are definitely invited to my...errrr...the next one I go to! Smile
0 Replies

c-monsta

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 10:11 am
I did it in a book store while a hot girl read 2 me while we were sitting on the floor.She had no idea she made me orgasm.All she was trying 2 do was turn me on and boiiiiii she succeeded alright¡¡¡
P.S. no touching involved.
0 Replies