NeoPets Riddles (Lenny Conundrums) and Answers Here

lennyfan

Reply Wed 30 May, 2012 04:05 pm
@lennyfan,
Oh how annoying it is when they aren't clear.
1. On Mondays and Wednesdays, is the amount eaten per day or per meal? I'm guessing per day, but they don't specify.
2. Does he eat cake on every Species Day, or just on ones that fall on Monday or Wednesday? And is it per day or per meal? I'm guessing all and per day, but it isn't clear.

Oh, and based on last week's conundrum, I'm assuming Plumpy's weight stays constant, although how it could while eating that much, I have no idea. (Last week's conundrum is also where you find his weight.)
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 08:20 pm
The current prize for the first 250 correct entries is a Altadorian Farmer Stamp and a trophy.
All correct entries will split the 4,000,000 Neopoint prize pool.
THIS WEEKS PUZZLE - Ends: probably on Wednesday afternoon
What is the following 7 letter word?

1 = (Peach - Peadackle) + (Rainbow Negg - Orange Negg)
2 = (Tan Blush - Blue Short Hair Brush) + (Uggsul - Tehuti)
7 = (Maraqua - Altador) - (Roast Gargapple - Dapper Shoyru Shoes)
5 = (Lollypop - Lemon Neodrops) - (Bubbles Herbal Drink - Hoochie Coochie Tablets)
6 = (Mega Wild Chocomato Smoothie - Mega Blueberry Tomato Smoothie) - (Black Barbat - White Anubis)
3 = (Shield of Reflection - Shield of Faerieland) + (Farlax V - Airax)
4 = (Gelert Helm - Emerald Hissi Helm) - (Remnok - Korabric)

What is the answer?
Leafus

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 04:35 pm
@lennyfan,
I have no idea how to solve this one!
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 10:30 pm
New information for week 2:

Jelly - Linae = JY

Still not having much luck solving it.
barkie

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 05:02 am
@lennyfan,
Jelly - Linae = JY
More info clue for week3 Hint: c+e=h.
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 08:24 pm
guys take the letters in jelly and subract the letters from linae. JY. c+e=h. c is the third letter, e is the fifth letter, 3+5=8. H is the 8th letter.
and then beyond that I am lost.
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 04:26 pm
The current prize for the first 250 correct entries is a Orange Leaf Cake and a trophy.

Milton the speckled Meerca really loves to build! Just last week he finished building a Neohome for a friend just down the street in the Lost Desert. After hearing about what a great job Milton did, his friend Sally the red Hissi decided to send him a Neomail to ask him to build her a Neohome too.

Milton readily agreed, though it would take him a couple of days to make his way all the way to Mystery Island, which is where Sally lives. Not to mention Sally really wanted a Neohome made out of bricks, and they are quite scarce in Mystery Island. Milton realized he would have to make a stop in Neopia Central first before he could get to Mystery Island.

Sally really wanted a Neohome that was 40 metres long on all four sides, and 80 metres high. If Milton could find some bricks that were measured at 0.5 metres by 0.5 metres, how many would he need to complete the building?

What is the answer?

Please write out the answer. (e.g. Nine Hundred)
lennyfan

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 04:40 pm
@lennyfan,
And here they go once more with insufficient information to answer the question. Bricks have thickness! If you apply bricks all across the front of the house, you've already moved the thickness of the bricks along the side, so you need less than 40 metres for the sides, and less again for the back.

Unless, of course, they mean 40 metres on a side before you apply the bricks, and then you end up with the four corners that you need to fill up and again you need to know the depth of the bricks.

Since they don't provide the thickness, I suppose you can do a calculation based on zero-thickness bricks. In that case, the answer is simply 40 * 80 * 4 * 4, converted into words (where the last 4 comes from the fact that each brick has a surface area of 1/4 metre).

By the way, does anyone else notice what a weird house that will be? Looks about like a box of saltines standing on its small end.
AlexRod2552

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 05:24 pm
@lennyfan,
I have no clue on this weeks, can someone help me:

The current prize for the first 250 correct entries is a Acara Bran Muffin and a trophy.

IDEESGDJXQHHQDZKKXGZSDRZOOKDR

GDVZRNEEDQDCNMDSGHRLNQMHMFZMCZMNSGDQSNMHFGS

GDVZRDUDMNEEDQDCSGQDDKZRSVDDJZRVDKKZRSVNXDRSDQCZX

HESNCZXHRVDCMDRCZXGNVLZMXZOOKDRVDQDNEEDQDCSNIDEESGHRVDDJ

What's the answer?
AlexRod2552

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 05:28 pm
@AlexRod2552,
like i dont know if it like needs to be decoded like this or what: Like the first two words i think are: I Designed.....
lennyfan

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 07:56 pm
@lennyfan,
Oh, boo. They claim the answer was "One. Only the last brick would complete the Neohome." for the question "If Milton could find some bricks that were measured at 0.5 metres by 0.5 metres, how many would he need to complete the building?"

I'm sorry, but if he only needs one brick to complete the building, then that presumes the building is completed except for the one brick. The answer could just as well be zero, three or five hundred. If all he buys is one brick, then he can't complete the building unless it is in one particular state. Boo, LC.
0 Replies

barkie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 06:22 am
@AlexRod2552,
You decipher it by going on to the next letter. The first letter is an I so the next letter is a J. Do so for the next letters and you should get the problem. What I think he means is, for every letter in the puzzle, change it to the next letter in the alphabet
lukelawton12

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:33 am
@barkie,
that would just be all gobbly gook as it is now ive wen through the whole alphabet and all i can find wrong with it is the letters A,B,P,T,W,Y are not in the riddle once so perhaps maybe a word made up with those letters
AlexRod2552

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 01:55 pm
@barkie,
Thanks
0 Replies

chiani

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:30 pm
Also I did a letter count of how often each letter appears in the puzzle and came out with this:

D = 32
Z = 15
R = 13
S = 13
E = 11
N = 11
G = 10
Q = 10
M = 9, mainly appears in second line
V = 9
C = 8
H = 8
K = 7
X = 7
O = 4, only appears in "ZOOKDR"
J = 3
F = 2
I = 2
L = 2
U = 1
A, B, P, T, W, Y= 0 just like lukelawton12 said

Sorry for the post length. ._.
But anyway, this leads me to believe that D stands in place of E. This also shows that there are six letters that don't appear, my guesses among them being Q, X, V, and Z.
0 Replies

barkie

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 07:32 pm
@lukelawton12,
If you take my advice you will end up with::
Jeff the Kyrii really hates apples
He was offered one this morning and another tonight
He was even offered three last week as well as two yesterday
If today is Wednesday how many apples were offered to Jeff this week
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 04:37 pm
The current prize for the first 250 correct entries is a Golden Muffin and a trophy.

The following things have something in common:

Baby Cabbage
Advent Calendar
Keyring
Lab Jellies
Broken Heart
Grundo Thief
Wintermelon

What is it?
AlexRod2552

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 06:15 pm
@lennyfan,
um well i have no clue but im thinking that they all have green in them somehow Wink
AlexRod2552

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 06:18 pm
@AlexRod2552,
but the thing throwing me off is the broken heart
barkie

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2012 10:34 pm
@AlexRod2552,
They all contain E but that does seem too easy