Did the egyptians build the pyramids?

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 09:21 pm
I came across a topic called:

The Sphinx and Pyramids of Egypt - What's it all about?

i sort of rambled about all the evidence i had disproving egyptologists who say they were built by the pharaohs of the fourth dynasty.

Quote:
first the sphinx wasn't originally a mans head on a lions body, that was just some pharaoh who wanted glory, so when he began reconstruction on the sphinx instead of placing another lion head ( the pharaoh may not have even known that the head was originally a lions, but think about it logically , lion body . . .) he placed his own face on there instead.

evidence: well aside from the fact the head of the sphinx is proprotiantly tiny by comparison to the rest of the body, the head is made of a completly different kind of rock! it was just stuck on top!

as far as the pyramid goes, how can egyptologists still claim khufu (there are records of khufu restoring the pyramid, no record of him building it though), khafre and menkura were the builders of the three pyramids?

evidence (and this isnt everything):

- the most obvious of them all, there are no writings in any of the three pyramids (please don't tell me a scribble of "khufu" in an air shaft means he built it, come on, honestly!), the egyptians are well known for their writing , they loved to leave their mark everywhere. if the khufu really did build the great pyramid he would have completely covered it with heiroglyphics as would khafre and menkura.

- another obvious point, where is the treasure? grave robbers i hear you say, most of the chambers they have opened were previously sealed since construction ( whenever that was), how did these grave robbers manage to get in?

- i guess the third most obvious point, where are the embalmed pharaohs!!! no bodies were ever discovered in the three pyramids , unless you want to include a mummy archaeologists claimed they found in the third pyramid of menkura that mysteriously disappeared on a boat on its way to be analysed. even if it was a real mummy, it could have easily been a normal mummy found else where and placed there to be found.

- they are out of order, khufu reigned before khafre, yet the pyramid of khafre is smaller than that of khufu, as is the same with menkura. If they were capable of building the great pyramid, wouldnt it then follow logic that they would be able to build a bigger and better pyramid the next time around? but instead they become smaller, i ask, where is the logic in that?

- they simply stop building them to that degree of size and acuracy after the pyramid which alegedly was built by menkura, apparently reverting back to their crude and inferrior methods of pyramid building. wouldn't they gain knowledge and experience by building the pyramids which would improve the quality of workmanship, and their tools would have advanced as well. suddenly reverting back to inferior methods, right . . .

- the pyramid wasnt even built in the fourth dynasty!! it was built some time (i have no idea how much) before the end of the last ice age. the melting of the ice created a flood which managed to cover the pyramid. i say this as salt sediment (obviously we are talking sea water here) and many fossils of sea creatures were found at the base of the pyramid, so they were clearly covered in water at some point.

i would go into the astronomical ramifications of the three pyramids, but that would be several pages of scientific data, i dont think you really want to read all of that.

im not claiming aliens did it, although i think its possible, im simply stating that there is no possible way the egyptians of the fourth dynasty built the three pyramids of giza, it just doesnt add up, they merely saw three magnificint structures and decided to claim ownership, khufu was first so logically he claimed the largest pyramid, followed by khafre and so on.

sorry for rambling, its a topic i feel very passionate about.

so anyways i was just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on the topic

(sorry i posted this in the wrong place at first )
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,214 • Replies: 23
No top replies

val

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 05:49 am
Re: Did the egyptians build the pyramids?
The little green people from Mars did it. They are very clever (that's the reason nobody can detect them). They wanted the pyramids as silos for their cereals.
And the sphinx was a sort of scarecrow, like those they used in Mars.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 06:35 am
You forgot about the gunshot from the grassy knoll.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:27 am
Very interesting danny.
where did you find the information? I would love to read this.
I too have been facinated with the pyramids and have heard that they were not dated , according to popular history, to have been built when it is claimed.
Sea fossils around the bottoms???
Oh yeah.. I would LOVE to read this info!
If you dont want to make a big post PM me if you would like. !
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:55 am
I have heard of the things you describe danni-lee. It is likely that the egyptians built some of the pyramids, but they were just smaller and less perfect replicas of something that was already there. Studies show that the oldest pyramids are built differently than newer ones. A factor to consider is that there are sometimes several hundred years between the construction of the pyramids. During this time building craft is likely to have changed. We couldn't build scyscrapers in the seventeen hundreds...

Old egyptian lore speaks of the origin of the egyptian realm. It states that in the wake of a cataclysmic event seven wise men came to the land where the tribes lived. The men were tall and bearded, and brought with them a religion of compassion and the art of architecture. They built the first pyramids.

The same tale can be found in south america. The ancient indians described an old, white man with a beard who came to them after a cataclysmic event, teaching compassion and architecture to the tribal sicieties. There are pyramids in south america.

The same tale also is found in asia, and there are pyramids here also. These locations around the world, the pyramid of Giza, the easter islands, a location in asia I cannot remember the name of, pluse one in south america, are also interconnected. In one temple you will find coordinates to take you to the next around the world.

The sum of this is the theory that there was once, during to the last ice age, a highly advanced seafaring culture existed somewhere in the world. Hence the tale of atlantis. This civilisation crumbled when the ice melted and all settlements drowned. Other myths speak of twelve wise men who set out from this world. They agreed to go separate ways, and to find the tribal societies of the world and pass on their knowledge.

So maybe the twelwe built the oldest pyramids around the world in remembrance of what was lost. It is also appropriate in one other sense. The pyramids originated around the time man abandoned the tribal way of life and organized himself into more hierarchic forms of excistence...

Sorry about the lack of specifics here. My memory ain't what it used to be. Anyway, most of my references are to a program called lost civilisations. I saw it on discoverychannel some years ago.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 10:00 am
Wow.

The pyramids in south america , the ones that are attributed to the Incan tribes are older then the ones in egypt, younger then the ones in asia. ..
At least, that is what I remember.
0 Replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 10:19 am
danni-lee wrote:
I came across a topic called:
The Sphinx and Pyramids of Egypt - What's it all about?

Danni is referring to an old thread that I started exactly 2 years ago TODAY.

Here it is: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2003&start=0&sid=000c6c6ee4d22bd0b43b2eca51d737f2
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 11:07 am
Danni and Bib. I became fascinated with the pyramids when I was a small child. In searching, I found this interesting comment:

"I consider this mighty structure as a monument of the insufficiency of human enjoyments. A king, whose power is unlimited, and whose treasures surmount all real and imaginary wants, is compelled to solace, by the erection of a pyramid, the satiety of dominion and tastelessness of pleasures, and to amuse the tediousness of declining life, by seeing thousands labouring without end, and one stone for no purpose laid upon another. Whoever thou art, that, not content with a moderate condition, imaginest happiness in royal magnificence, and dreamest that condition, imaginest happiness in royal and magnificence, and dreamest that command or riches can feed the appetite of novelty with perpetual gratifications, survey the Pyramids and confess thy folly!" - 'Rasselas, Prince of Abyssinia', 1759

J.P. Morgan was preoccupied with them too, and once sat in one, getting only fleas. His health was compromised, and he died soon thereafter.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 11:25 am
Letty wrote:

J.P. Morgan was preoccupied with them too, and once sat in one, getting only fleas. His health was compromised, and he died soon thereafter.

I would believe he would have died. Simply because, these structures.. how ever old they are.. have been sealed -or at least semi sealed- , for a few thousand years. The air in there is full of pollen , spores, molds , airborn pathogens, and other things that may / may not exist today. Our bodies are not acclimated to that atmosphere. Not to mention what strains of molds have been able to grow un touched for hundreds of years.
I think that is where the ' curse of king tut ' came from. People were dying after having opened these structures of wierd diseases and allergic reations. But considered it a curse instead of reasonable logic.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 11:34 am
Agreed, shewolfin', but as wealthy as he was, J.P. didn't tune in to basic facts. He was searching for spirituality.

As to who built these monuments, danni, I would guess my quote would cover it.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 02:39 pm
I find it absurd that egyptologists keep harping on that the pyramids at Giza were "tombs" for the Pharaohs!
0 Replies

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 02:45 pm
I like the engineering research that Chris Dunn has presented in his book: "The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt."

If you want a different, more down to earth, approach to the Giza Plateau pyramids then this is the best book I've ever read on the subject.
0 Replies

danni-lee

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 03:47 pm
Very Happy im glad people have taken an interest!!

Quote:
If you dont want to make a big post PM me if you would like. !

i will gather all the information from various sites and pm it to you when i am allowed to,when are you able to pm people?i tried once but it said i couldn't.

Quote:
Our bodies are not acclimated to that atmosphere. Not to mention what strains of molds have been able to grow un touched for hundreds of years.

i completely agree. in the tomb of king tutankhamen it was openly admitted that an unknown fungi was found in there, so im guessing that would have played a large part in their 'mysterious' deaths, people back in the day just didn't pay attention to logic.

as far as the atlantis thing goes, my friend and i have been researching the link between the pyramids of giza, and atlantis,we haven't quite got to other pyramids in the world yet.
it started when we were having this random conversation about strange things, and i started going on about all the stuff i posted earlier, and how the egyptian government has stopped archaeologists from any further excavations in the pyramids, despite clear indications of more doors. then she joked "the pyramid has the hard drive of the world hidden inside it" we all laughed, but then we went online and realised its possible we weren't that far off, our theory for the moment is this (keep in mind its just a possible theory, we are not crazy people who run around screaming aliens built the pyramids):

there was a planet called atlantis, which was about to be destroyed by an asteroid, possibly from the constellation 'leo', as its mentioned a lot in relation to atlantis. knowing their fate, they sent some of their people to the nearest planet with life, earth (its possible there were more sent to other planets as well, cant really know for sure), so that these atlanteans could ensure the knowledge of atlantis would live on. so when they got to earth (or when the knew the end of the ice age was coming and once again they were facing certain destruction), they built the pyramids to preserve their knowledge, we think its possible there is some sort of cache of knowledge (kind of like a hard drive) hidden within in the pyramid somewhere. there were nine atlanteans who took up resendcy in the part of the world we call egypt (there was a base of nine gods who lived at heliopolis, atum (creator=leader)-shu-tefnut-geb-nut-osiris-isis-set and nepthys, in egyptian mythology. im guessing there were more based in other parts of the world.

ok that sounded a lot less crazy when we were talking about it, lol. like i said its not like we are running around saying men (or women) from atlantis built the pyramids, its just a possibility. we didnt just make this up, we have evidence and stuff, please dont think we are crazy!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 08:12 pm
Danni... you have yahoo messanger. So do i. You can send some information to me that way if you cant PM.
The PMs usualy work all the time. Question
0 Replies

danni-lee

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 08:16 pm
"You have not met the PM privilege requirements for sending out PMs. Access to PMs is given to users after a period of good standing during which they have been active members of the community"

i will gather all the info ive got and send it via yahoo
0 Replies

danni-lee

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 08:17 pm
ive only been a member for four days, maybe thats why
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 08:21 pm
did that work?
0 Replies

danni-lee

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 08:23 pm