cleanup

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 01:43 pm
@pennilessking,
I have just read your comments on Ian Fick. I must admit I don't read all the comments all the time, but this is totally unjustified.
Ian got to build his franchisee up on the back off hard graft and good management. As a result of both the hotels were falling over themselves to get Ian to operate the cleaning for them. He got the majority of his business himself and paid J.K. for the privilege,not as transfers from other franchisees.
As for your comments about Ian's wife. She was lucky to survive at all and everyone who knows Ian is grateful for that. Obviously it would have been a traumatic experience for Ian as well. So your "Hard luck story" comment is totally unjustified and I only hope you do not have to go through anything like it.
Ian is one of the people you can trust in J.K. believe me and I am no lover of J.K. as you will see from all my past comments.
I think you should apologise to Ian and his wife!
christian fick

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 12:01 pm
@rob381,
Hi Rob
The problem that we discussed when we had our coffee in London is the reason why I contacted you. That extra fees issue. I can resolve that for you mate. My telephone number is 07525671419.
0 Replies

christian fick

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 12:04 pm
@cleanup,
Hi mate
I know that you had bad luck with Jani King. But thank you for the blog. Restored my faith in people some what.
Regards
akhtar

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 08:34 am
@David120552,
Hi D avid i am considering taking a franchise wiyh JK and am doing my research could you please help me , how i can meet their existing franchisees up until now they are only talking about their millionare franchisees and the blue chip companies they do the contracts for i would appreciate your guidance
cleanup

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 07:22 am
@akhtar,
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 12:43 am
@akhtar,
oh my god please read all this and then u can c if u should do it or not and i say nope leave your hands from this
0 Replies

yung2da

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 12:01 am
@bagman,
Are you serious??? Jani King in Columbus, Ohio has to be even worse than the UK. You shouldn't have any posted that comment. You know how JK makes their money, by re sales. Taking contracts away from Franchise owners and re-selling them to new Franchise owners. I had one of my brothers accounts cancel JK and they still turn around and sued the company (strong armed) them to get back in the building. I'm putting together a video for youtube this very moment explaining how there entire process is a rip off. If anyone would like to know why they shouldn't deal with these crooks, email me [email protected] I'll give you all the negatives because there are no positives!
sunshine65

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 01:39 am
@yung2da,
Hi Bagman
Would u let me know when u done the video as i would love to watch it as i have been ripped off to as so many off us have
Flipper66

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 12:40 pm
Hi Guys,

I post from Spain, i know , here in my country, Jani King are doing the same way i see they do in UK, endeed, i know they came from UK to Spain in 2005 and here they are in the same line till now , here in Spain i cant search any forum like this one, and i really need help.

Would appreciate it if Thickhead or someone else who have the experience, could email me at [email protected]

Giving me details on how to help me, I may be in similar situation as Tyler and other ones y read here, only one difference, i still not pay them any € till now, i will trie to explain you all dettails when you email me.

I hope and pray the law may be same or similar in UK than in Spain for this cases.

P.D. Sorry for my bad English

Thanks and best regards from Spain.
Flipper66

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 05:40 am
hullo all:

I think this is very important thing, this courthouse news in California confirm the real face of JK :

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/06/25/Class_of_Franchisees_Sues_Jani-King.htm

link it.
Best regards

0 Replies

blossom77

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2009 01:02 pm
@yung2da,
Where is your video you said you were creating
0 Replies

nowhavepounds

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 04:09 pm
@sunshine65,
Hi sunshine. Please can you let me know how I can contact you. Something big has come to my attention.
thanks
nowhavepounds

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 04:19 pm
@christian fick,
Hi Christian. I need to talk to you urgently.
Thank you
0 Replies

seangray2

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 04:32 pm
People having probs with Jani King (GB) Franchise operation - I am reposting following some requests for assistance.

(1) Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
Companies Investigation Branch has the responsibility for conducting investigations into companies using the statutory powers of enquiry contained in the Companies Act 1985.

Tell them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement you think you have experienced

(2) Contact the BFA http://www.thebfa.org/
The BFA has kicked out jani king now

(4) Contact a solicitor John Pratt who will offer some free advice : [email protected] or 0121 237 2020
nowhavepounds

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2009 12:15 pm
@seangray2,
Seangray2. Have you had anything good from all the people you are talking abount. John Pratt. Well he is in no position to help any franchisee. He has NO way he can get pass the contract. So stop refering anyone to him.

Why not tell us something that is new, that can help us.
0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:21 am
@nowhavepounds,
hija just seen your message will get u a e mail tonight if i can
give me a hint what its about ?
0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:07 pm
@nowhavepounds,
my email is [email protected]
ifeelhelpless

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 02:30 pm
@sunshine65,
do you ever get the feeling jk uk have a couple of plants in here
roger

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 02:32 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
Perish the very thought!
0 Replies

ifeelhelpless

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 02:36 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
has any one ever got compensation from filling ouhttp://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htmt
if so it would be interesting to see your application form,
ok delete your details and any dates,
how many franchisees have come and gone ?????????
has any one kept a track of franchisees numbers ?
can anyone give an idea of what franchisee number they are on now ?
they must have went thru around 90 by now at £100,000
who said they are not in the business of selling on accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!