Women Shouldnt Be Able To Kick Men

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:30 am
Re: Women Shouldnt Be Able To Kick Men
ehBeth wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
<snip> even if a man is stealing a woman's purse it should be ilegal to kick him. Men do you agree Question

Doesn't sound like school sports to me, unless he's stealing teachers' purses.

Picture this: Guy sees cute girl at school and at the goading of his buddies, swipes the cute girls purse hanging from the back of her chair or wherever. The buddies play toss the purse around to each other while the girl starts to fume. The purse gets tossed back to Manly, he hands it back to her (all in good fun) and gets nailed in the nuts. Now he is targeted by all of her friends and her every time they see him as a way of getting even.

I'm just trying to put my mindset into that 14-18 year old group, especially in todays society. It's hard to do, but I thought it was worth a second thought to give him the benefit of the doubt until we know for sure what, as Paul Harvey says is "The rest of the story".....

I could be totally off base. It is just an alternate theory.
0 Replies

lexi199

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:30 pm
should be able to kick men just as men can punch women in breasts it hurts no big
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:22 pm
**Sigh** Thank god I am not a high schooler in todays day and age. If anyone treated me like that and thought it was ok, I'd be kicking some a$$es every single day.....

Whee the hell does this attitude come from that's its "no big"??
0 Replies