PETA or the food chain?

Ghostcat

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 12:54 am
ELF/PETA
Has anyone here even mentioned the connections between PETA and ELF? I mean, theres a friekin' paper trail for the money that passes between them, and the Earth Liberation Front has been branded a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION by the US government!

How far behind can PETA be?
0 Replies

kflux

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 03:06 am
D'artagnan wrote:
That does sound exaggerated. Maybe if they just said it's like molestation...

Laughing LOL
0 Replies

kflux

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 03:11 am
yep ELF is nuts too even more so than PETA . they go to peoples houses and beat them half to death in frount of their familys for trying to find cures for illness around the world by testing on mice.
0 Replies

kflux

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 03:20 am
oh btw , i think my cat needs a pet shrink . last week she caught a mose , then as if thats not bad enough she played with it ripped it's leg half off watched it writhing in pain for 30 mins before she killed it. i think her tourture of of one of her fellow animals stems from her own feelings of self doubt . how can i boost her self esteam?
oh and , do they make kitty prozac?
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 11:42 am
Peta and ELF are dumb. They're hypocrites. In trying to stop animal cruelty they're being cruel to humans, who are more than animals.

Anyways, about the God creating us to eat other species of animals... no one knows whether there is a God or not.

I think that if those activists actually want to make progress, they'd encourage vegetarianism rather than shoving it down people's throat.
And how is milking cows cruel?
0 Replies

kflux

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:48 pm
Ray wrote:
Peta and ELF are dumb. They're hypocrites. In trying to stop animal cruelty they're being cruel to humans, who are more than animals.

Anyways, about the God creating us to eat other species of animals... no one knows whether there is a God or not.

I think that if those activists actually want to make progress, they'd encourage vegetarianism rather than shoving it down people's throat.
And how is milking cows cruel?

i guess they see it as some kind of violation , pulling on her utters and such.
0 Replies

Ghostcat

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 02:29 am
Don't cows have serious problems if they AREN'T milked? I thought it hardened and caused problems or something... ?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 07:34 pm
The latest ad from PETA gracing the billboards in town have a scrawny santa looking down his pants.
The caption reads "Santa's not coming this year, he's impotent"
Puhlease, what message do you think there sending? and to whom?

IDIOTS! all of them.
0 Replies