How long do the curses of scorned women last?

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:07 pm
I just realized something. About five years ago, I had a great upper east side apartment which I shared with a female roommate who I got along with perfectly, I was freelancing and finding work without any problems, making money, going out, having a great time...

and then my roommate fell in love with me.

Although I did feel very close to her, I could not reciprocate her feelings. It was at this point that I believe she put a curse on me, because within a month, I found myself banished to a crappy apartment in Sunnyside, Queens, saying goodbye to friends that I had made as they all began moving out of state, and working at the corporate hell of JPMorgan, which would, over the course of the next five years, suck my soul dry and slowly take from me all the job skills that I once had in graphics, and George W. Bush was elected president...twice!

Can anyone tell me how long these curses last? Someone told me that curses usually last for seven years, but I can't wait that long!!! Do you know any good witch doctors or healers that I might contact to get the damn thing taken off?

Have you ever put a curse on an ex-lover?

roger

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:12 pm
Forget seven years. They last forever. Are there any good shamen in your area? If not, I could ask around on the Rez, but they don't come cheap, and you are a long ways from New Mexico.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:24 pm
I chased on down yesterday. Hadn't seen her for over ten years. She then went off with a work chum for drinks and to 'talk work'. D'you think I should have sent her some flowers after our last... errr... engagement?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:28 pm
Re: How long do the curses of scorned women last?
kickycan wrote:

Have you ever put a curse on an ex-lover?

No......but I'd be interested in learning how Cool
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:31 pm
Hold your right hand in front of your face, thumb towards you, and slowly recite "Doom Doom Double Doom" while passing your hand once to the left, and once to the right. It helps if you're looking at him while doing the spell.

A word of caution. If you change your mind, there is no way to remove the curse.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:31 pm
I placed a curse on an ex once, had to do with his sex life, but like all bad karma......it came back to haunt me! bigtime!!!

Not sure if he's gettin' any or not, but I'm in the sahara here. So, I'm hoping there will be an end to this curse soon....please.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:34 pm
Brooke, I didn't actually see the ritual that she performed, but I do remember one night coming back from work to find a huge paper mache' ball and chain mounted on the wall with the caption, "Relationships, by Kickycan". I thought it was sort of funny at the time, but little did I know what was about to befall me...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:35 pm
What comes around, goes around.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:36 pm
Ceili wrote:
I placed a curse on an ex once, had to do with his sex life, but like all bad karma......it came back to haunt me! bigtime!!!

Not sure if he's gettin' any or not, but I'm in the sahara here. So, I'm hoping there will be an end to this curse soon....please.

Aah, now there's something positive I can cling to. Maybe her life sucks too!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:37 pm
Geez, I wish I could curse an ex of mine too. Why is it that he changed my life for ever, in a bad way, yet it's he that is now married and making babies - that's 2 exs who got married and had babies in the last 4 months. I don't even want babies, I may not even care if I ever get married. I just want to be in a nice, comfy, long-term relationship.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:46 pm
littlek wrote:
I don't even want babies, I may not even care if I ever get married. I just want to be in a nice, comfy, long-term relationship.

If that's true, you might be the perfect woman, littlek.
JustBrooke

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:47 pm
kickycan wrote:

Aah, now there's something positive I can cling to. Maybe her life sucks too!

Aaaahhhhh Kicky http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gif Truely can't imagine your life sucking. I'm just gonna have to figure out how to get that curse off of you.

littlek? It seems he lost a sweetheart when he lost you. Look at the bright side. He can no longer cause bad things in your life. He's someone else's problem now. Almost makes you feel sorry for his wife Confused
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:52 pm
Kicky, you need to just go out and do some mad O-Bombs.

There are no curses.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:54 pm
Well, kicky, apparently I'm not.

Always_with_the_good_advice_Brooke - he didn't so much as lose me as he threw me to the curb. I doubt he spent any time missing me. Well, I feel that he does cause me problems still, but perhaps that needs to change.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:56 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Kicky, you need to just go out and do some mad O-Bombs.

There are no curses.

Oh, there are curses my friend. There are curses.

And those O-bombs? I heard they impair your judgement. Check out your Chicago thread...Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:58 pm
littlek wrote:
Well, kicky, apparently I'm not.
Well, I feel that he does cause me problems still, but perhaps that needs to change.

You GO girl! Don't give him anymore of your life than he has already taken. Time for you to kick HIM to the curb, emotionally!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:02 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Aaaahhhhh Kicky http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gif Truely can't imagine your life sucking. I'm just gonna have to figure out how to get that curse off of you.

I sure hope it involves an all-over nude massage. Please God, PLEASE!!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:12 pm
kickycan wrote:
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:

I sure hope it involves an all-over nude massage. Please God, PLEASE!!!

That could be arranged. But, I get to pick out the two men that give you your nude massage Cool
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:14 pm
Aaagh! Will this damnable curse never end!?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:46 pm
So, then, who cursed me?
0 Replies