0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 01:08 pm
Free corn muffin at work this morning
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 08:48 am
found this great usb light at dollarama

then looked it up on ebay - $8 + $6 shipping (or $19.95 on another ebay page)

ha

dollarama rules

(and the light is brilliantly bright)
vonny

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 02:47 pm
@ehBeth,
Visiting the forum after a short absence - always lovely to come back - feels like home!
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 04:46 pm
@vonny,
A table full of women celebrating one's birthday, not far from Diane and me, us escaping, for once, the whole US election drama. They weren't excessively loud, no shrieking, but were having a lot of fun. Diane and I did too, more quietly, great food and we each ordered a glass of wine we like, Diane a cabernet from Napa Valley, me, a Zinfandel from Amador County, also in California. Excellent waiter, comfortable restaurant, beautiful blue sky day.
Now, back to our homes and election stresses are still there, but a bit mollified.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:16 pm
Bus rides were free today, which saved me three bucks.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:23 am
@giujohn,
Seeing that post get -117 thumbs. Are you kidding me? 117 of you would rather give a thumbs down instead of just ignoring a user? Pathetic.
giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:30 am
@McGentrix,
I see it as a badge of honor my friend.... Thanks for the comment
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:02 am
@giujohn,
-119! I think you took the Neg-record from layman! I'm so jealous..

I guess this means Trump is even less popular (more hated?) than God around here.
farmerman

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:28 am
@Leadfoot,
yeh, kinda dim doing the vote down thumby thing. Im takin my lumps and hoping the donald doesnt **** with the constitution too much. I have to accept him as my president or move to Canada, and I HATE Canadian pizza.
giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:30 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

-119! I think you took the Neg-record from layman! I'm so jealous..

I guess this means Trump is even less popular (more hated?) than God around here.

Hot damn... I've got the record! Woo hoo!!!!
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 10:17 am
@farmerman,
He will have to do a great deal of violence to the Constitution to exceed the record of the current President.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 10:31 am
@georgeob1,
Good luck with that George, do you also believe he is a Muslem born in Kenya?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 10:57 am
Mr. Kaine introducing Mrs. Clinton for her concession speech. I like Mr. Kaine more each time I hear him speak.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 11:34 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Seeing that post get -117 thumbs. Are you kidding me? 117 of you would rather give a thumbs down instead of just ignoring a user? Pathetic.

Not all different people. We don't have time to deal with this now but we will filter such votes and reset the counts in the future. We will also permanently ban any users who do this (vote fraud).
Krumple

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 11:55 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Not all different people. We don't have time to deal with this now but we will filter such votes and reset the counts in the future. We will also permanently ban any users who do this (vote fraud).

It comes with the territory. Voting systems are hard to make fair without abilities to cheat or abuse the system.

I think thats why youtube changed to a thumbs up only counts. Thumbing down does nothing. And they long abandoned the star rating system due to abuse.

I like how I'll get voted down on a neutral benign comment. Pretty sure it's one or two posters that hate me for what ever reason, regardless of the comment.