Grugde

Seed

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:03 pm
Anyone seen this? I watched it tonight... not to shabby... done by the same guy who did the ring... which wasnt scary but still good...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,309 • Replies: 6
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:10 pm
No, I havn't seen it, but I am tommorow at the theater....was it at all scary?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:19 pm
yes but not like pee your pants scary... more like shiver and jump here and there and kinda gross shiver
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:22 pm
I can't wait!!
0 Replies

johnsontarheel

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 09:12 am
I saw it the other day. I wasn't impressed at all. The name is awful. But I can say that my experience could very well have been hampered by the forty screaming teenagers towards the front (made it hard to forget where I was).
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
Welcome to A2K, johnsontarheel. I hear ya. I have avoided going to premier showings at a certain theater in Newport Beach because of routy teenagers. Before the film starts they throw popcorn and bounce beachballs around the theater, not really stopping when then movie starts until a manager appears at the front doorway. From the reviews, it's obviously a teeny-bopper scarcy movie which can't be taken seriously. I don't know why you even bothered to plunk down the price of a ticket. There's too many good films out there right now.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 04:56 pm
Ohh I forgot about this thread...I have now seen the movie.....and I like it!!!!!
0 Replies