Was Pres.Bush Involved in 9/11 Attacks?

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:32 am
Stanley G. Hilton has filed a class action lawsuit in Federal court in Northern California against against high officials in the current Bush administration (including the federal government, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Mueller, Tenet, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft), for complicity in aiding and abetting and facilitating the Sep. 11, 2001 attacks.

His suit contends, and we strongly concur, that the defendants did so in order to launch unconstitutional aggressive war against the sovereign states of Afghanistan and Iraq, declare political opponents "enemy combatants," suspend the Constitution indefinitely, etc., all for sordid political ends which subvert the very system of laws and Constitution the defendants have sworn to uphold in their offices.

The suit alleges that Bush, as President, violated the US Constitution by deliberately lying to - and defrauding - the US Congress into passing an "Enabling Act" resolution in October 2002, authorizing Bush to wage aggressive war on Iraq. The war is unconstitutional and an illegal drain on the US taxpayers' funds in the treasury. The suit alleges the Iraq war is unconstitutional and that declaratory and injunctive relief should be ordered. It is unconstitutional and illegal because the president violated the Separation of Powers provisions of the Constitution by deliberately lying to the Congress by falsely assuring them that Bush had evidence of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq, and that Iraq was involved in plotting and carrying out the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade center TwinTowers and the PentagonAttack - attacks actually orchestrated by defendants. The suit also alleges that the USA PatriotAct I and PatriotAct2 are unconstitutional and must be struck down as such, because they violate the fourth, fifth, ninth and first amendments to the US Constitution, by permitting the government to spy on Americans and violate their rights to privacy, and because the Patriot Acts, like the war in Iraq, were passed under false and fraudulent circumstances presented by defendants to the Congress.

The suit argues that to the extent that the US Constitution is legally analogous to a "contract" between the government and the plaintiffs (taxpayers), it seems that deliberate fraud by defendants should nullify any unconstitutional acts by them, such as the aggressive war and occupation of Iraq and the Patriot Acts.

The Plaintiffs believe they have the right to bring this suit as American citizens and that they face an imminent threat to their freedom from defendants, arising out of the entire orchestrated scenario of 9/11, the PA laws that were passed as a proximate result of 9/11, and the actions of defendants in infringing on their constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

911review.org strongly supports Stanley Hilton's courageous actions to hold the officials responsible for the 9/11 massacres liable to punishment, and to repeal the FraudulentLegislation such as the PatriotAct.

Hilton is persisting in this legal action despite threats to his life and we call on all our readers to support his actions by all means necessary. Please donate generously to the 911VictimsLegalFund.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanley Hilton's Lawsuit Documented
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 7,720 • Replies: 115
No top replies

Einherjar

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:41 am
Quote:
The suit argues that to the extent that the US Constitution is legally analogous to a "contract" between the government and the plaintiffs (taxpayers), it seems that deliberate fraud by defendants should nullify any unconstitutional acts by them, such as the aggressive war and occupation of Iraq

How do they intend to carry this out in practice?
0 Replies

rainforest

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:52 am
I am not a lawyer but the timing of this becoming public proves the point that Bush will not win this race.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 04:25 am
rainforest wrote:
I am not a lawyer but the timing of this becoming public proves the point that Bush will not win this race.

How on earth do you reach this conclusion? Other than wishful thinking?
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 04:27 am
Beat me to it you did.
0 Replies

rainforest

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 04:37 am
Its simple.

It was a rumor at first. Bush's involvement in these attacks were discussed but never substantiated. In the hush-hush world of internet, this has been speculated for two years or so. But seeing a real lawsuit now, which was filed in August, says a lot about timing. We know elections are scheduled within two weeks or so.

To dlowan: are you a Howard apologist, BTW?
0 Replies

rainforest

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 04:41 am
This is an interview, Mr.Stanley Hilton gave. Read the full transcript here:Government Insider Says Bush
Authorized 911 Attacks
From Thomas Buyea
9-17-4

Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

Forwarded with Compliments of Free Voice of America (FVOA): Accurate News and Interesting Commentary for Amerika's Huddled Masses Yearning to Breathe Free.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

The Bush Junta Unmasked

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit

Alex Jones Radio Show September 10, 2004 Transcription by 'RatCat'

AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.

SH: Glad to be on.

AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley, I know you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million dollar lawsuit with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

SH: 7 billion, 7 billion

AJ: Yeah, 7 billion. Can you go over some of the new and incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

SH: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic three arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this event. And secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims Act, Title 31 of the U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and fraudulent evidence to Congress to get the Iraq war authorization. And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and claimed that Saddam was involved with that, and all these lies.

AJ: Tell you what, stay there. Stanley, we've got to break. Let's come back and get into the evidence. BREAK

AJ: All right my friends, second hour, September 10th, 2004, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up tomorrow. It's an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let's get into the new evidence. And then we'll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing. We are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans' rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30 years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.

http://www.rense.com/general57/aale.htm
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 05:21 am
hmmm.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 05:27 am
No smoke without fire, they say. I like this one. I will declare my interest here, I am not pro-Bush.

This "conspiracy theory" seems not unlikely to me.

Bush got his Trifecta, smirk smirk. Coincidence? Don't think so.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 05:32 am
Verrrry interesting.................................

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VgDjAjAchP4vmkq7VNd81kkp9ap*hfN8HCsQQUJN0kUyNPsBXnuE*F24vAb3LgcIUT4RsFdqg41Et3WRSLcT3pT9iMVftFlwYNEdWYgHcgU4ToSLJCNVunr7tidBJAz7/wolfgang.jpg
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 06:10 am
Who is that?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 06:16 am
Arte Johnson, who was in a popular TV show of the seventies, "Laugh-In".

Those of us who are old enough will know the end of the quote!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 06:33 am
Oh, look, another frivolous lawswuit brought on by another demented conspiricist.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 06:49 am
And touted as truth by some of our fine liberal friends on A2K. Guess they've been watching CBS too much.

(Don't throw things at me y'all.....just a joke)
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
bump
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 11:47 am
It just goes to show that the loony corral's got some liberal mustangs in it too.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 12:04 pm
I'm with you on this one, p. I just didn't want to agree with McG and CR. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 12:07 pm
you can hide behind my coattails...Duck
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 12:26 pm
Stanley Hilton is cited as Bob Dole's former Chief of Staff and Advisor.

BOB DOLE.

Republican Candidate for Presidential election in 1996.

Sorry, guys, if this action is coming from within their OWN camp, it is too significant to dismiss lightly.

IF this was an operation by a co-opted Agency (the same Agency that supplied GWB with "flawed information" about Iraqi WMDs), or even if the operation was confined to the involvement of a faction of Rogue Agents...
America needs to know.

If the German people had known who it was that REALLY burned the Reichstag, the course of history may well have been altered, and the vast losses of WWII averted.

But Hitler's faction was STEADFAST, the "stayed the course", supported the Farce, and dragged the world into violent chaos.

The world should have learned a valuable lesson from the burning of the Reichstag...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 12:44 pm
It did. That why silly assed comparisons to Hitler and Nazism get the attention they deserve.
0 Replies