Please help!

shelobo

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:47 am
Is the forum topic NOT called "Philosophy & Debate"? Nothing is so complicated that we can not debate it. And yes you did say "What we are is two cells that multiplied " yes we are multiple cell's that devided into WHAT we are.Debateable is it not ? I do enjoy the debate forum's.Interesting how word's can define our character.Our personaltie's and our reaction's to something we do not understand.One of our human trait's is we do not like to be argued with.That is what defines WHAT we are.And why we are WHO we are.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:53 am
I love to argue so boy have you got me all wrong. WHO I am is someone who likes to argue.

And I never said it was to complicated to debate. I said you were complicating a simple question. I never said the answer couldn't be debated but I think you are complicating it. Just my opinion, or am I not allowed to have one?

Human defines what we are; not liking being wrong
is a personality trait that defines who we are.
0 Replies

shelobo

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 11:19 am
Certainly ,debate means stateing your view's.Simple does not belong in a debate forum,as NOTHING is simple,if it get's to hot in the kitchen stay out of the kitchen,a wise woman once said.To complicate a simple question mean's you may find the true meaning of the answer.A very Human trait.As that is WHAT we are.Who we are is our choice,the young person asked a question,the answer is never simple,thats why we are what we are,us Humans are gifted with knowledge and the ability to question what we see or hear or feel or taste.That is WHAT we are.As long as YOU continue to question WHO we are instead of WHAT we are you will never gain the knowledge that is your right.Over time us Human's has shown time and time again that we fear thing's we do not understand,we like to be known as WHO not WHAT we are,Who is a very Important question,as I also enjoy Argueing,I just like to use the word"Debateing" is more 'refined defintion. Knowledge is what makes what we are no matter WHAT we may be.Debateing means to argue a point,To consider something; deliberate.
To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss.
Obsolete. To fight or quarrel. That is why I consider your view's important to the forum topic.They are very debatable.
0 Replies

shelobo

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 11:19 am
Certainly ,debate means stateing your view's.Simple does not belong in a debate forum,as NOTHING is simple,if it get's to hot in the kitchen stay out of the kitchen,a wise woman once said.To complicate a simple question mean's you may find the true meaning of the answer.A very Human trait.As that is WHAT we are.Who we are is our choice,the young person asked a question,the answer is never simple,thats why we are what we are,us Humans are gifted with knowledge and the ability to question what we see or hear or feel or taste.That is WHAT we are.As long as YOU continue to question WHO we are instead of WHAT we are you will never gain the knowledge that is your right.Over time us Human's has shown time and time again that we fear thing's we do not understand,we like to be known as WHO not WHAT we are,Who is a very Important question,as I also enjoy Argueing,I just like to use the word"Debateing" is more 'refined defintion. Knowledge is what makes what we are no matter WHAT we may be.Debateing means to argue a point,To consider something; deliberate.
To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss.
Obsolete. To fight or quarrel. That is why I consider your view's important to the forum topic.They are very debatable.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 11:25 am
welcome to A2k shelobo
as a courtesy to those with less than sharp vision, could you break up your posts with more paragraphs and indentations?
0 Replies

shelobo

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 11:34 am
I will certianly give that request consideration.Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
0 Replies