Is my ex a psychopathic nutcase?

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:09 am
Basically we dated a year and 9 months, I loved him and I thought he loved me judging by the fact he told me and he always said how special I was to him, and talked about the future together. But eventually things didn't add, and I got a gut instinct about breaking up with him because he was becoming distant and not as invested after coming back from Bali together. I broke things off and was really sad I still wanted him tho. But he said to me we have to move on etc while sending me mixed signals in saying that he missed me and how he felt an empty void now. I thought he wanted me back but then I saw him out in public with a new girl not one month after the split and I was angry at him and he smirked at me and told me to walk away. The new girl just smirked at me too like I was just trash and she was the upgrade. I was so heartbroken.

I became severely depressed and had suicide thoughts since I gave my virginity to him (I'm 24) and it caused me psychological stress and mental and emotional. I had to have counselling and then my nan died and i was devastated I emailed my ex telling him how horrible he was to me and that my nan died and he replied saying I was just a victim and he was aorry for my nans death but he wouldn't take my insults. Then he said that how dare u say our relationship was a lie and he said it was good for the most part and he still has fond memories of me. I was floored because he didn't show he actually cared at all or had empathy. ( He lied saying he hadn't spelt with his ex before me when he did and he avoided a pregnancy scare she tried to tell him about. And he lied and said another ex had committed suicide after she was raped. She was raped but she didn't commit suicide).

Then I find out he put a tinder account up a day after we broke up and he was probably chatting up girls while keeping me holding on. Now it's been 7 months and he is professing he loves the new gf and his ex before me emailed a screenshot of his tinder to me that he is still using even tho he's in a relationship. She swiped right on him and it was a match obviously saying he was wanting to get in touch over tinder. Then she messaged him saying hahah don't u have a girlfriend and he unmatched her. What is going on????

I'm not interested in going back, I find him repulsive now but I do want karma to kick in.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,458 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:13 am
Unless you really let go of this guy - emotionally and psychologically - you allow him to torture you.

I don't think you have a realistic view of him.

So why do you hang on . . .?

Have you started to date again?
misstormented25

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:29 am
@PUNKEY,
Its very hard to let go of the betrayel I think and the twisted lies. It really did my head in. I am trying to let go, and look on the positives of my life and aim for better things but the past keeps dragging me back.

I guess the hardest thing is not having a clue why people can be so mentally deranged, that is my biggest question. How they lack empathy and seek to hurt people without a conscience.

No im not dating yet, I haven't met anyone that I want to pursue. Truth is I feel empowered being single for now and sorting out what kind of guy I would like to have in my life.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 05:42 pm
@misstormented25,
Well thats good.

You are wiser now and will make better choices. Consider this a learning experience.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:04 pm
@misstormented25,
Why are you still in contact with him?

It is well past time for you to block him on email and social media.
0 Replies

chirchri

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2017 08:01 pm
Take my advice and stay away from him.
0 Replies