Why are men so bad?

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:43 pm
So this is going to be the story of the time I got into a fight with a group of men. So basically I was in Pittsburg. (I was born and raised there. Lol.) And I spent most of my days on a playground that was outside of a school so then a couple of men weren't doing good and starting making trouble where I lived. I got into a fight and they beat me so then my mom sent me to where I am now in Ireland with my grandpa. It was bull. (BTW I was 16 when this happened.) So ever since then I hated men. Do any of you have any stories about men? Please share.

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:33 am
@FemmyGurl1,
About the man I love? My brother and father, and father-in-law? The men I've worked with? The man who owns this site?

Could your brush be any broader?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:40 am
I beat my wife, at times. Not as much now as when we first married. But I usually beat her pretty badly. She has learned to avoid me when I am looking to play card games, for I am without mercy when I get the cards moving my way. I know it hurts her feelings at times, but it doesn't seem right to take it easy on her in these situations.
FemmyGurl1

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:04 pm
@jespah,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:08 pm
@FemmyGurl1,
FemmyGurl1 wrote:

So this is going to be the story of the time I got into a fight with a group of men. So basically I was in Pittsburg. (I was born and raised there. Lol.) And I spent most of my days on a playground that was outside of a school so then a couple of men weren't doing good and starting making trouble where I lived. I got into a fight and they beat me so then my mom sent me to where I am now in Ireland with my grandpa. It was bull. (BTW I was 16 when this happened.) So ever since then I hated men. Do any of you have any stories about men? Please share.

So are you the newest princess of Bel Air yet?
ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:15 pm
@FemmyGurl1,
FemmyGurl1 wrote:
So basically I was in Pittsburg. (I was born and raised there. Lol.)

it is rather amusing that you were born in Pittsburgh
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:27 pm
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:44 pm
@Krumple,
Mostly I like them. Some not. We differ from time to time, and so do women with each other. Differing isn't fatal - learn to talk with people.

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:28 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I know Krumple knows how to talk to people.... that caution was ment for the original poster.
Krumple

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:42 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

I know Krumple knows how to talk to people.... that caution was ment for the original poster.

Ossobucotemp, this post is mocking everyone. Its the Fresh Prince of Bel-air song. You know the TV show The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? This OP is changing some of the words but it's the lyrics to the song. Mocking people to think she's talking about something else.

Shes trolling you.

Which is why I said what I said.
Krumple

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Those are some of the lyrics to the song. Compare them with the OPs and youll see the similarity.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:50 pm
@Krumple,
Thanks for the clue. I haven't watch tv in years. On the other hand, I've designed gardens in Bel Air, though not lately.
Krumple

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 08:13 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

Thanks for the clue. I haven't watch tv in years. On the other hand, I've designed gardens in Bel Air, though not lately.

The show came out in the 90s. I haven't owned a tv in about as long. But I'm still familiar with pop culture. I watch most things on demand now. But this whole thread is trolling from the OP. I just don't want anyone to get suckered into it.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 08:18 pm
@Krumple,
Thanks..
0 Replies

FemmyGurl1

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 12:26 am
@edgarblythe,
YOU MAN PIG!!
FemmyGurl1

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 12:29 am
@FemmyGurl1,
I'm not trolling anyone you pieces of trash, I'm a real feminist and this actually happened. Stop saying I'm trolling. I'm trying to raise awareness for the abuse of women.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 05:52 am
@FemmyGurl1,
Hey, if my wife can't find the Old Maid card, is she a real feminist?
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:14 am
FemmyGurl1 wrote:
I'm not trolling anyone you pieces of trash, I'm a real feminist...

As much as I would defend women against abuse, I'd not endorse this kind of fierce misandry.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:32 am
@FemmyGurl1,
FemmyGurl1 wrote:

I'm not trolling anyone you pieces of trash, I'm a real feminist and this actually happened. Stop saying I'm trolling. I'm trying to raise awareness for the abuse of women.

For someone who doesn't know the gentleness and humor of regulars like Edgar, you signed up an account here to bring the full extent of your wrath, aimed shotgun style and making a lot of collateral damage. That by definition makes you a troll.

I dare say, since I know Edgar on Facebook and followed him here for years. He's far more compassionate, political savvy, and wiser than you clearly are. He's a more legitimate feminist than you will likely ever be (keeping on your chosen path of rash and mislaid posts).
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:41 am
@tsarstepan,
Grrrr.

1. Forums
  2. » Why are men so bad?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:42:44