Feeling like the soap won't wash off

homed

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:50 am
I have searched everywhere for the answer and I get a lot of bs and over educated answers. Just the basics please.
I was told when I bought my house My municipal has hard water and followed the advice of neighbors after a year. I showered and had felt fine like normal from other towns. So I added a whirlpool water softner Model Number WHES33LE33
Serial # SE-WHES332-15286-3047.
I started at the recommended setting of 75 and after a couple days I started feeling like my skin wasn't getting off all the soap so I started lowering the setting down first a big jump down to 50 then 30 and a few days in between felt like all the water has gotten off. then it came back. I have since started lowering 2 numbers every couple days and now I am at 2 and still no change. My softner recharges everyday at a certain time. I am ready to throw the unit out the door very frustrated and I can't get any real answers. Just chemical chart talks honestly I don't give a damn about the chemical talk it doesn't mean anything to me and just makes me more confused and frustrated.
PLEASE any actual advice or answers would be greatly appreciated
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,259 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 10:10 am
What "setting" are you fiddling with?
0 Replies