How to tell if he likes me?

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 07:15 am
I had a crush on this guy and was hoping to tell if he has the same feeling before I am too emotionally invested in him.. We have been going out for dinner a few times and we always paid our own meal in those instances.
For my birthday, he asked me out for dinner in a pretty fancy restaurant, and he insisted on paying for the meal. I told him that I would pay him back but he asked me to treat him dinner next time instead. He did not give me any present though, what do you think? Can this help to tell if he likes me?

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 350 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Alberton

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:15 am
@instyle1991,
He didn't reply yet. I think that guy is thinking and therefore taking much time. Don't worry about this. I think he will reply.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:56 am
Right now he is just friends with you because he hasn't shown anything more than just being a dinner partner. (At least you didn't mention if he holds your hand or snuggles with you.)

He paid for your dinner because it was your birthday. Don't think any more of it.

To move this to the next level, ONE of you is going to have to take a chance and let the other one know that you would like to be more than friends. Perhaps this is you.

But don't be surprised if he just doesn't respond. He doesn't sound like he is in any hurry to get involved.

0 Replies