18 Major scandals in Obunga's "scandle-free(TM)" administration

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:40 am

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

samples...
Quote:

.........Polluting the Colorado river: The Environmental Protection Agency managed to turn the Colorado River orange under this greenest of green Presidents. Of course there was a cover-up. Would you expect anything less from this “transparent” administration?

The GSA scandal: The General Services Administration was caught wasting ridiculous amounts of taxpayer money on lavish parties and silly projects. Heroic efforts to resist accountability were made, leaving puzzled observers to ask what it took to get fired from government employment under Barack Obama. (Alas, it was hardly the last time that question would be asked.) Oh, and of course there was a cover-up from the Most Scandal-Free Administration Ever.

The VA death-list scandal: The Department of Veterans Affairs has long been troubled, but the big scandals broke on Obama’s watch, most infamously the secret death lists veterans were put on while executives handed in phony status reports and signed themselves up for big bonuses. Obama was more interested in spinning the news and minimizing his political exposure than addressing problems; in few areas outside ObamaCare has his rhetoric been more hollow, his promises more meaningless.

Solyndra: The marquee green energy scandal wrote “crony capitalism” into the American political lexicon, as corners were cut and protocols ignored to shovel billions of taxpayer dollars at companies with absurdly unrealistic business models. President Obama’s ability to pick bad investments was remarkable. Luckily for him, American taxpayers covered his losses...........

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 799 • Replies: 11

centrox

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:49 am
2 different ways of spelling 'scandal'? Why is that?

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:12 pm
@gungasnake,
Still posting Breitbart Bullshyt gunga? You just arnt smart enough to see that everyone is on to you.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 03:22 pm
2 replies, one mocking the spelling and the other the source. Neither addressing the topic. Why even bother replying at all?

1. The great "stimulus" heist - Shovel ready jobs waiting to happen! Didn't happen yet cash still managed to disappear.
2. Operation Fast and Furious - This one was bad and should be recognized as the type of failure Obama and his failed administration was going to be.
3. Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress - meh. See 2.
4. Obamacare - This was just terrible. The whole concept was doomed from the beginning.
5. Spying on journalists - Eh, freedom of the Press is just in the Constitution and Obama uses copies of that when done with the toilet.
6. The IRS scandal - I think this was worse than publicized. Lois Lerner should be in jail.
7. Benghazi - Scandal free? My ass. This will hang over Hillary and Obama like an Albatross throughout history.
8. Hillary's secret server - But Powell did it too! Technology changed quite a bit in 10 years lady. You screwed up and it cost you the Presidency so suck eggs.
9, The Pigford scandal - First I heard of this one.
10. Bowe Bergdahl - We got the **** end of that stick.
11. Iran nuclear deal/ransom payment - I honestly couldn't believe this happened and had to check multiple sources. Unbelievable that this actually happened.
12. Colorado River - Cover up was bad. Should have come "clean" with it from the start. Accidents happen.
13. GSA scandal - only 1 in 5 Govt employee is worth a ****. The rest should go and have to find real jobs and unlatch from my teat.
14. VA death-list - Govt employees covering up their failures...
15. Solyndra - Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I can forgive this one.
16. Secret Service gone wild - Being Secret Service Agent is tough. Glad they can unwind once in awhile, excused.
17. Shutdown theater - This one was ridiculous. closing parks and barricading things? Pointless and wasteful.
18. NSA spying - Definite scandal and these leaks should be celebrated not scorned. NSA, though the people working in the NSA are great people (wave), is a terrible dept and can go away. We don't need another agency doing the same **** as 13 other agencies.

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 03:28 pm
One plan being bandied about to put at least one worthless agency out of its miseries is to put Tommy Chong in charge of DEA...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:28 pm
@McGentrix,
Would you like to compare it to Ronald Reagan's time in office? (Hint: you wouldn't).

This type of argument is too silly for a serious response.

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 05:22 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Would you like to compare it to Ronald Reagan's time in office? (Hint: you wouldn't).

This type of argument is too silly for a serious response.

I don't recall Reagan bragging about having a scandal free administration. Obama did. So, that's why we are discussing it.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 06:24 pm
@McGentrix,
I suppose scandal is in the eye of the beholder.

Why isn't the birth certificate scandal on the list?
gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 02:54 am
@maxdancona,
Because not enough pe0ple care about it. That doesn't mean that Obunga has ever been a US citizen.

The Obunga family, Bork and Mike...

Bork is about as much a US citizen as I am Chinese.

Mike is about as much a woman as I am Chinese...

And the two kids are either just rent-a-kids or possibly even just a dog and a cat made up to look like kids, real names might be Spot and Fluff....
Builder

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 03:20 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Because not enough pe0ple care about it. That doesn't mean that Obunga has ever been a US citizen.

Soooo, in 8 (or so) years, nobody has come up with anything solid to prove or disprove this?

The invasion of Libya, on supposed humanitarian grounds, at the behest of his secretary of state, without congressional approval, and with no plan for the people of Libya, after the street murder of their leader, is both treasonous under constitutional law, and an overt act of aggression, ergo, a war crime, under international law.

Where and when will his (and her's) case be heard?

roger

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 03:54 am
@Builder,
That case isn't going to be heard. Why do you suppose we "led from behind."?
Builder

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 04:50 am
@roger,
Quote:
That case isn't going to be heard.

Because the international court, just like the UN, is also corrupted beyond repair?

Quote:
Why do you suppose we "led from behind."?

Meaning, blame NATO? It was Clinton who convinced Obama to do the deed.

0 Replies