Trump Impeachment Watch

Lash

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Too many GOP reps would have to go along with a "fluff" effort. Not going to happen.

Take a hard look at Trump's personal holdings, international debts, and other financial conflicts of interest.
Lash

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:26 pm
@Frugal1,
That was a ridiculous statement. My assumption of his impending impeachment is logical, not emotional.
Frugal1

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 08:59 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
That was a ridiculous statement.

The shitty reality that American blacks are living because of what BHO has done to this country is worse than any other 'group' of Americans, they got the shaft. 0bama warrants impeachment for all that he has done, no assumption required.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 09:30 pm
@Lash,
So what is your point?

I argued there would be no impeachment before Nov 2018 without true transgressions and you replied that was wishful thinking because a "fluff" impeachment was possible.

Do you really think that the GOP controlled congress is going to impeach a president of their party without evidence of true crimes?

Obviously you would like to see Trump impeached, but if he is it won't be on the basis of your wishes or convoluted arguments.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 09:31 pm
@Lash,
No. I'm afraid it's not if you insist it can happen before Nov 2018 without evidence of true crimes...which clearly you have.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 06:31 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You avoided Trump's conflicts of interest based on his extensive holdings and his debts in China and Russia.

That's not fluff.

Olivier5

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 06:49 am
@Lash,
WTF, indeed. My point was that starting an impeachement process is the easy part. Bringing it to a successful conclusion is the hard part. Is that clear enough for you, or do you want to pretend further misunderstanding?
Lash

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 07:00 am
@Olivier5,
C'mon man. An honest mea culpa goes a lot further than this.

You said I was wrong about the Clinton impeachment.

Address your error.

Actually, your bitchy little comment at the end on top of lying to cover your ignorance is enough for me with you. You're out of my orbit for good. Ignored.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 10:23 am
@Lash,
Get lost.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 10:36 am

0bama's actions as POTUS warrant his immediate impeachment.
The republicans will give him a pass because of his pigmentation.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:34 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

It cracked me up that Trump shamed CNN at the presser.

Looks like it won't be this mess that brings him down. Public political life has devolved into a rolling farce, and the media has been dragged down into the thick of it----quite deservedly so.

I think you got the cart before the horse... Seems to me the media is responsible for dragging others down into the thick of it.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:34 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

That was a ridiculous statement. My assumption of his impending impeachment is logical, not emotional.

Seems to be a number of posters here that would just love to see you get emotional, making statements intended to incite.

giujohn

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:36 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

March 1, 2018

Your on!
Foofie

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:39 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Urban dwelling American blacks found out that they were not part of his (BHO's) orientation either.

But, on a lighter note, if BHO married a white woman, at his first campaign, would some white voters have wondered if he was "white enough" (similar to the question by some Black voters whether he was Black enough at his first campaign). My wry point is that one is only Black or White, if one is bi-racial, based on how one identifies. There really are many progressive folks today to accept a bi-racial person as just another human, and color means nothing.

And, I believe that for many it was not Blackness that made them not fans, but his left of center politics. In this 3,000 mile wide country there are really many small business owners that have not been happy with Democratic globalization. For many, making money is what this country is about, not caring for the unfortunate. Read Max Weber - Protestantism and the Rise of Capitalism.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:50 pm
@chai2,
Appears so. I'm just not feeling it. Interesting though.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:23 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx_Pcd4XUAAmrcl.jpg
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:15 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Appears so. I'm just not feeling it. Interesting though.

You've probably seen this, but I love it.

I mean, seriously, who does this?

Lash

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:49 am
@chai2,
Wow. That's exactly how I feel and exactly how I know he'll be impeached. Not that I want it, but he's ill. He's just not right.

Thanks for sharing this.
giujohn

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 06:06 am
@Lash,
I can't believe any one in their right mind would by this con job by olbermann.
Lash

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 06:16 am
@giujohn,
It's not a con job. It's Olbermann's opinion based on observation, and it mirrors mine.

But I'll give you this--I would be thrilled to be wrong. I give Trump credit for anything he can get right. I don't want him to crash and burn--I just think he will.