i need advice ,help with older classy ladie….

bladest

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:29 pm
Hi people happy holidays i live in europe and i need some help,advices. I really like one classy ladie she is older than me she have great job, new suv etc…. this doesnt matter,she is very beautiful she reads a lot of books etcs very smart intelligent sexy, so the problem is she is very busy i try to date her since last year so far 0000 dates with her,we will go out this year for sure and it will be soon, but may be i will have chance for only 1 date i dont know, i must make her extremely good impression so she can give me any chance, i asked her what does she likes/wants from mans, she told me she wanted her hearth to wince, we will visit probably at some mall since she works there,i know that giving her flowers it will be stupid idea…. so please advice, what to do.I WANT TO win her… at all cost. she is between 30-40 years old i am under 30
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 478 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 08:39 am
@bladest,
Who said flowers were a stupid idea? They're not. They're lovely.

But if you want to have a chance with someone, treat them like the individual they are. Don't try to go with one-size-fits-all. We don't know this woman. You do. So figure out what she likes, beyond her job and her SUV. Maybe she would enjoy a book of poetry since you say she is a reader.
0 Replies