Chicago cops and MSM media: torture not a hate crime....

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 04:56 pm
Four young Obunga voters kidnap and torture an innocent white guy and make video of it, and get this reaction from Chicago cops and media...

http://www.youngcons.com/just-in-chicago-pd-responds-to-special-needs-torture-case-what-they-said-is-unbelievable/

Quote:
The horrific case, which broke last night, involves a white 18-year-old special needs man who went missing from a Chicago suburb and appears to have been held against his will by 4 black youths, one of whom he apparently knew from school.

He was kicked, beaten, had his hair cut until it bled, made to crawl on the floor and drink from the toilet.

All was caught live on Facebook, as the group mocked him, yelled at various points, ‘F*** Donald Trump, F**** white people”. The young victim was also made to say “F*** Trump’ as they held a knife to him and made him crawl on the floor.

One of the videos posted to Facebook on the attack was labeled “#Trump Got Us #F*ckedup On My #DeadHomie.”...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/cnns-don-lemon-on-chicago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/

Quote:
CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not “evil,” adding that the suspects had “bad home training.”.....

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,026 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 11:11 am
@gungasnake,
To the victim - It was an ordeal.
To the perpetrators it was acceptable behaviour.
To an onlooker it is viewed by degree of altruistic self-relativty.

When you accuse one party of being dysfunctional - You, in turn, accuse all opposing parties as 'functional'.

Unfortunately, there is no 'universal' definition of 'functional'.

I was negatively affected by this story - Why? Because I envisioned it (Haven't seen visual-links - Don't wish to).
And, as ever, I instantly question my 'envisionings'.

Why the focus on one emotionally-evocative event, considering 2.5 million children will be sold, raped or beaten, starved or mentally abused....daily.
That's just under 8's.

Indeed, why the focus...

Orchestrated (Intentional) societal programming.

Now - There is a global response to this event - Media/fb/twitter, etc - Even on a2k, no doubt... Measured by views, by nation, creed, colour, religion, culural-disposition, height, age, sex..... ....

And each response directs the fashion by which the next (millions per day) emotionally-evocative envisionment is delivered.

Eat grass, go to trough and drink, eat grass, go to slaughterhouse...... Nice lamb stew.

McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:56 pm
@mark noble,
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder215/400x/50064215.jpg
0 Replies