Main issues in the election (Why the Hildabeast lost)

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 09:31 pm

Meaningful issues in the election in something like order of importance:

The peace and safety of the world (Putin had told his military that if Hildabeast won, they were basically at war) while Justin Raimondo at antiwar dot com had endorsed Trump due to Trump's long-time adversity to frivolous use of the US military.

The collapse of the Wall St./London banking and monetary system. Donald Trump is the only person in the picture with both the guts and the resources to take on the bankers. Bankers in fact fear DT enough to have had 54 private jets parked at an offshore resort recently for a stop-Trump-at-any-cost meeting:
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=54+private+jets+georgia+resort+trump&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Immigration (Hilda wanted a total end to borders and mass importation of what she views as democrat voting blocks).

Gangsterism ( Clinton Foundation, pay2play, Clinton body count, murders, rape allegations... http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3426438/posts?page=25#25 )

Treaties and trade deals, returning meaningful industry to the United States.

Racism/victimology ( Soros/BLM, orchestrated riots...)

All of those issues (other issues in the election are relatively minor) strongly mitigated in favor of Donald Trump and against the Hildabeast.

Americans are used to gangsterism and racism; what NOBODY is used to or has ever seen before is nuclear or thermonuclear war and hydrogen bombs going off, that would be a new experience for everybody. Hilda had stated that her first priority on taking office would be to kill Bashir Al Assad and that would start WW-III.

The ONLY rational reason there ever was for voting for the Hildeabeast would be that you are worried about dying of cancer, old age or some other mundane cause, and prefer to go out in a blaze of glory in some sort of a nuclear holocaust in which the whole human race goes out at the same time.

Donald Trump will put Wall St. into an absolute zero-leverage situation; had we blown that chance, it would not have recurred in the lifetime of anybody alive today.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 619 • Replies: 8
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:25 am
Amongst the less major reasons for the Hildabeast collapse yet still meaningful is this:

Some of the victims of Mike Obunga´s school lunch program voted... More will be voting in future elections.

Google search on hashtag #thanksMichelleObama

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/21/10-of-the-worst-school-lunches-from-the-thanksmichelleobama-hashtag/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2W8PfMCUAEOFXt.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2qWw2ECIAA84rN.jpg

The original plan was to starve all the bigger kids and athletes but it appears to have filtered downwards....

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 12:46 pm
@gungasnake,
Fall-guy?
Patsy?
Would they?
economic meltdown on his watch?

Never saw that coming?

Smile
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 12:59 pm
@gungasnake,
Funny Gunga,

The first three quarters of this OP is a pretty reasonable explaination. I think you make some good points about why Tump won. The issues you raise were clearly important to Trump voters (of whom there were more than I expected).

You lost me in the last part. I think you stopped making sense when you started talking about Nuclear bombs.

But I certainly going to listen to you to help me understand this election.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:51 pm
@maxdancona,
It was within the realm of possibility that Hillary would only have started a major non-nuclear war of some sort and that that war would never have gone nuclear, but you can´t bet it that way or assume that.

She WOULD have started some sort of war with Russia over Syria. Putin assumed that and had told his military to prep for a major war if she won.

https://www.google.com/search?q=putin+if+hillary+wins+its+war&client=opera&biw=1600&bih=805&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinn7KU7abRAhVO8WMKHWFuBQwQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:55 pm
There have been giant celebrations in and around Aleppo with Syrian government forces retaking the city, particularly amongst Christians. Syrian Christians have asked the United States to get out and stay out of Syria, noting that Assad´s secular government is the only protection they have. Syria would be Christian-free if the people Bork and Hillary have been supporting had won.
giujohn

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:40 pm
I gotta go with max in this one. The threat of a deliberate nuclear exchange with Russia is almost non-existent. Putin is a realist. Some whackadoodle islamist with a backpack nuke is much more likely. Or between Israel and the Packs.

But the rest of your post is spot on.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 05:35 pm
@gungasnake,
From my understanding Christians are split between Assad and non-Radical rebel groups.

In any case, if you were in Aleppo right now, you would be celebrating too (as would I) now that it is clear that Assad will win. Of course, we would also be celebrating if the Rebels had won.

Only an idiot wouldn't celebrate in either case. Not enthusiastically supporting the winner (whomever that is) would lead to a short, miserable death.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 05:41 pm
I am more interested in the Why Trump Won question than the "Are Trump supporters Right" question. The second question will just lead to partisan bickering (of which we have enough around here). But I consider you both to have some expertise in the area of why Trump won. I will listen to what you have to say.... I called this election completely wrong, and I admit it. And you guys know more about the motivations of Trump voters than I do.

I will point out that 8 years ago (and to a lesser extent 4 years ago) I was in the position you are in now. I called Obama's victory both times, and in 2008 I was thrilled (but not surprised) with the result.

Since you are going through now what I went through 8 years ago... let me warn you. Trump may not be as good as you think he is... and the pendulum will certainly swing my way again.

That's what pendulums do.

0 Replies