Podesta Brothers and Madeline McCann

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 10:30 am
Simple Google search on Podesta and McCann..

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=podesta++mccann&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,059 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

centrox

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 12:18 pm
Simple Google search on Snopes and Podesta and McCann:

http://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

Quote:
The "efits" circulated by police depicted one man, not two; the images were of a person of interest or witness, not a possible kidnapper.

Quote:
John Podesta was 67 in December 2016, indicating he was between 58 and 59 at the time of McCann's disappearance; the man depicted was described as being between the ages of 20 and 40. While only 18 years separate 40 and 58, it would be incredibly difficult to mistake a 60-year-old man for a 20-year-old.

Quote:
Claims that the Podesta brothers appeared in the sketches and provided a match for the "suspects" was an example of an extremely common conspiracy theory trope. Virtually identical claims were trotted out weeks after the Sandy Hook mass shooting, when conspiracists claimed that the victims appeared in photographs alongside President Obama.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 12:43 pm
Snopes is not a disinterested party in this sort of thing, heś basically a libtard shill.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 12:46 pm
Honest truth is, I didn´t know police sketch artists were that good. The match on Tony may only be 85 or 90 percent but the match for John Podesta is absolute dead bang, a camera could not have done a better job.

http://magafeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/podesta-brothers-match-sketches-of-madeleine.png
Walter Hinteler

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 12:53 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Honest truth is, I didn´t know police sketch artists were that good. The match on Tony may only be 85 or 90 percent but the match for John Podesta is absolute dead bang, a camera could not have done a better job.
Why did it take more than three years to get this?
Why did no-one mention it when those photos were released?
gungasnake

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It didn´t ring any bells for anybody; it was a European story and the Podestas don´t live in Europe. Then, with the election and all the pictures of Hillary and her inner circle in the news again, somebody finally put two and two together i.e. somebody seeing those images in some English or other European newspaper thought to himself something like:

Quote:
¨Now, where have I seen THOSE two assholes before??¨

And then, like ¨OH MY GOD!!!!!¨.....

0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:07 pm
English friends tell me that MI5 is definitely interested in this but that,obviously, with Bork Obunga still in the white house and Lynch and Comey sitting there playing goalie, there is nothing they can do about it. Of course, that is about to change in about two and a half weeks.....
Walter Hinteler

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:32 pm
@gungasnake,
Certainly the UK will be plesed when the then-US-president becomes the head of the English and Welsh police forces.
centrox

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:37 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Certainly the UK will be plesed when the then-US-president becomes the head of the English and Welsh police forces.

All 43 of them? Without having been sworn in as a constable? At least, from what you wrote, I gather he won't get anywhere in Scotland. Not a surprise.

Walter Hinteler

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:42 pm
@centrox,
Well, even with the significant national responsibilities of the Metropolitan Police Service - they are very limited in Scotland and Northern Ireland: Police Scotland is the national police force of Scotland, the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) is the police force that serves Northern Ireland.

But your question is correct: perhaps he will be just the replacement of Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe as commissioner.
gungasnake

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:54 pm
What I meant was, and I thought the meaning was clear enough, that the villains in this story will nnot have Loretta Lynch or Jim Comey there to play goalie for them in about another 18 days.
0 Replies

centrox

Sun 1 Jan, 2017 02:05 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The Met only covers the London area. Although it sometimes lends resources to other forces it is definitely not a national police force. There are 43 police forces in England and Wales, 44 if you count the British Transport Police. I don't know if that figure includes the Civil Nuclear Constabulary and the Ministry of Defence Police. The supposed independence of police forces can be convenient or not for those in power - contrast Robert Mark and John Stalker.

I once read a 1970s novel about an imagined fascist takeover in the UK which was ended by a consortium of "Northern police" coming down to London in a fleet of buses and arresting the leaders.
0 Replies