What game are you playing?

Seed

Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:53 pm
So what game are you guys playing now? Anything fun anything hard and long? What you like about it? What do you think is hard about it?

Right now im playing Fable and Burn Out 3... Both are great games... each has its pros and cons. But all in all i like them both very much... Fable is prety hard but its pretty fun to play all kinds of places to go and all kinds quest to do.... so what you guys got going on?

carrie

Thu 14 Oct, 2004 04:39 am
I was playing Zelda, got two on the go and have taken a break to go back to my old favourite Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Mario Sunshine.

I love Mario Sunshine, the puzzles and the feel of the game and controls. Bit childish, but it still presents some mind benders.

Also battling on with Star Wars Attack of the Clones and Bounty Hunter, but keep getting stumped on Bounty Hunter.

Trouble is, I sometimes don't persevere as I have too many games that are so easy to pick up and just play, that the really stressy ones lose their appeal. Plus, and an important plus, my friends come round and get so stressed at it, directng me where to go and all shouting different commands, that it can end up being soooo draining.

The energy is injected if we have a major breakthrough, but apart from that, it can be quite depressing. The hardest part is when they tell you to do something that you know won't work, i.e. blowing up a rock which I know is just graphics, and they won't let it lie until you've tried it...

That is annoying! lol
Owennu3

Sat 16 Oct, 2004 11:50 pm
My girlfriend bought me Hot Shots Golf Fore! for my birthday and I've been spending time on it.

It's a fun game and incredibly hard. I remember playing HSG 3 and feeling cheated by the physics of the game. This version seems to be much improved, though it's still difficult.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Wed 20 Oct, 2004 12:55 pm
It's still all about Winning Eleven 7. I play the game with my brother at least 4 times a week with my brother since February.

Lately, I've also been playing Worms World Party a bit, and Unreal Tournament 2K4, although the latter was just a small phase.

And last but not least, Lolo 2 from the NES. I always go back to playing some games from the NES with an emulator. Lolo 2 is hard.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Wed 20 Oct, 2004 12:57 pm
I am in the same place... Fable.
BUT I still have an ongoing game of Morrowind.
So far, I have not picked a fav of the two games.
Seed

Wed 20 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
i got morrowind but i havnt gotten far into it at all... fable has been on hold seeing as it has been hijacked my by brother in law... so im all over Burn Out 3... but this is only in small sittings as i get highly emotion when i get passed right at the finish line and have lead the whole race... lost many a controller that way
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:35 pm
I've had my life taken over by Warhammer40,000: Dawn of War. I beat the computer on normal and hard, then went online and got absolutley massacred time after time. Turns out I "turtleling" when I should be "rushing". Oh well!
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:41 pm
duplicate bridge...lol
0 Replies

littlek

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:43 pm
I am trying to finish up a side game to morrowind called bloodmoon. I can't get past the werewolves. I think after this, I'll go back to morrowind and just sort of cruise around and check out spots I've never been to before.
0 Replies

Lady J

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:44 pm
Legend of the Red Dragon.

Am I dating myself or what?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:44 pm
Just this one...
0 Replies

littlek

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:47 pm
Seed, what's your morrowind character got going for him?
0 Replies

Seed

Fri 22 Oct, 2004 10:17 pm
so little its not even funny... i honestly couldnt tell you... i havnt picked it up in such a long time
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 24 Oct, 2004 05:19 pm
it's in sane, i have currently got 5 rpgs going on four systems
1. star ocean - PS2
2. tales of symphonia - GC
3. fable - XBOX
4. final fantasy 7 and tactics - PSONE

but then i went and bought burnout 3 and it has totally rocked my world
0 Replies

Seed

Sun 24 Oct, 2004 10:36 pm
dude... just sit back and enjoy the aftertouch Smile
0 Replies

carrie

Mon 25 Oct, 2004 04:09 am
Just bought Monkey Balls, really simple and fun
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Mon 25 Oct, 2004 06:54 am
PS2, MVP Baseball 2004. I've been playing it for months. Now I'm waiting for Grand Theft Auto San Andereas. After that comes in I'll lock myself in my room until March.
0 Replies

J-B

Mon 25 Oct, 2004 08:00 am
Call of Duty

and is waiting for Call of Duty: United Offensive avidly!
0 Replies

holpar3

Wed 27 Oct, 2004 08:56 am
djjd62 wrote:
it's in sane, i have currently got 5 rpgs going on four systems
1. star ocean - PS2
2. tales of symphonia - GC
3. fable - XBOX
4. final fantasy 7 and tactics - PSONE

but then i went and bought burnout 3 and it has totally rocked my world

How are Star Ocean and Tales of Symphonia??

Playing oh boy

1. Crono Trigger- PS2 (b/c i don't feel like dusting off my SNES)
2. Star Wars KOTOR-XBOX
3. Front Mission 4-PS2
4. Dungeon Siege (but only online)-PC
5.Crystal chronicals-GC (my hubby goes in and out of town Coast Guard, so we have yet to finish it.)
djjd62

Fri 29 Oct, 2004 04:12 pm
star ocean,i'm only technically playing, since i just started it (well just, about a montha go), but it looks good so far

tales is really good, i'm not very far but i'm enjoying it so far

i've gone and messed up again though, i just bought gta san andreas and i expect it will take some tme away from the other games