Aliens or Lens flare

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 07:25 am
I took a picture of the sun, like i just focused my camera on it, obviously the surrounding sky is dark and the sun is like a shining orb of magic and I was like this is cool but then i noticed that a bit on the right far away from the sun there was a little green thing, I thought it was a lens flare but it wasn't shining, its like a green stop light from very far away but it was like on the sky, it was like a green dot, theres no other light or color other than that, i thought i did something to the picture but when i clicked edit is showed that i haven't touched it yet, i took a couple more pictures, waited for a bit and took another picture and its still there, i wondered if its just something from my house but the only thing green thats shining was plants, i checked the cover of my phone too since it was transparent but its just white, i think its highly unlikely that its aliens but still it might be or it may just be a very sad depressed lens flare that doesn't want to shine or something, i dont want the little guy to feel pressured by getting my hopes up after all
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,160 • Replies: 1
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 11:24 am
@2paranoid4owngood,
Those two options have very different probabilities. The chance that is Lens Flare or something else (not aliens), is very near 100%. The chance that it's Aliens (ET's), is closer to 0.00000000000000000000...1%

So given only those two options I would go with "Not Aliens" and feel pretty comfortable with my chance of being right.
0 Replies