what is the grammatically and punctuation mistake in this memo?

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:28 am
what is the grammatically and punctuation mistake in this memo?
and please avoid of talking generally and ambiguous thx,just with details

At this moment, which I write this reference spend a long time and left Iran and he came back to beautiful Germany.
I still feel and is here is not just about me, everybody have felt same as I.
He's literally polite, easy going, friendly, lovely, positive, kind, cute and so on.
On the day he arrived in here my brother prepare his self for going to another city, Andy with a lot of exhaustion, he came with me to the bus station and he waits with me for more than an hour to my brother goes.
every week we review our memory with Andy we love him.
I always remember Andy and we wish he came back here so soon.

View best answer, chosen by mayaphenomenal
contrex

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 08:05 am
So many mistakes it needs completely rewriting. So much that the meaning is unclear. You are running ahead of your understanding. Slow down.

It is not a "memo".

mayaphenomenal

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 08:42 am
@contrex,
I told you don't speak generally and ambiguous.
you say what is not the important thing is telling what is right.
If I was thinking there is no problem why I would send this post???!
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 09:09 am
At this moment, which I write this reference spend a long time and left Iran and he came back to beautiful Germany. This does not mean anything.

I still feel and is here is not just about me, everybody have felt same as I. This does not mean anything.

He's literally (why this word?) polite, easy going (easygoing), friendly, lovely, positive, kind, cute and so on.

On the day he arrived in (no) here my brother prepare (prepared) his self (himself?) for going (to go) to another city, Andy (who is Andy?) with a lot of exhaustion, he came with me to the bus station and he waits (waited?) with me for more than an hour to (until?) my brother goes (went?).

every (Every) week we review our memory with Andy we love him. (poor sentence)

I always remember Andy and we wish he came (would come?) back here so (no) soon.

You are writing long stuff when you cannot write short stuff yet. This has not just a few errors, it is complete nonsense.

mayaphenomenal

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 10:04 am
@contrex,
can you describe for me why ?
coz it's obvious you get it what I'm talking about.
how you can say my words which make sense?
and why is not a note or memo?
0 Replies

mayaphenomenal

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 10:10 am
@contrex,
At this moment, which I write this reference spend a long time and left Iran and he came back to beautiful Germany. why does not mean anything?and how can make it meaningful?

I still feel and is here is not just about me, everybody have felt same as I. why does not mean anything?and how can make it meaningful?

He's literally (why this word?)(what is your suggestion ) polite, easy going (easygoing), friendly, lovely, positive, kind, cute and so on.

On the day he arrived in (no) here my brother prepare (prepared) his self (himself?) for going (to go) to another city, Andy (who is Andy?)(my friend and guest) with a lot of exhaustion, he came with me to the bus station and he waits (waited?) with me for more than an hour to (until?) my brother goes (went?).

every (Every) week we review our memory with Andy we love him. (poor sentence)

I always remember Andy and we wish he came (would come?) back here so (no)<--(what?) soon.

I'm here coz of this if you just say is not and not and not instead of saying what is true how would I know what is true?

You are writing long stuff when you cannot write short stuff yet. This has not just a few errors, it is complete nonsense.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:44 pm
@mayaphenomenal,
May I think Con was being a bit facetious, but he and I are evidently somewhat confused about just what you want. No offense but a complete resolution of each error in every sentence might literally take all day
mayaphenomenal

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:52 pm
@dalehileman,
Yes maybe you right, I write some nonsense.
0 Replies

dalehileman
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 03:10 pm
@mayaphenomenal,
It's okay; I do realize how complex our tongue. No offense May but the size of the job stops some of us. I've forgotten all the ol' grammatical rules, but for what it's worth (not much, probably) the main problem is, we can't properly comment because we're not sure what the sentence is saying

Quote:
At this moment, which I write this reference
...could be rephrased as

At the moment I write this (observation, sentence, note, etc)
At this moment, as I write this
At the moment during which I write this
So far I've spent a long time at it, but at this very moment
At this moment, though I've spent a long time at
Apologizing for its length so far, at this moment

However I might for instance presume--if for instance the first two are making reference to the same fella--that the first three might mean:

As I write this I feel compelled to report that after leaving Iran (where he had spent a long time), I was glad when Andy finally came back here to beautiful Germany, where everybody apparently feels the same as I, describing him (literally now, as translated from the Deutsch) as polite, easy going, friendly; his appearance lovely, even cute; his approach positive, kind, and so on

Tho May, I could be dead wrong since there might prove a dozen different translations of that sort, just that much having taken me a couple of hours
mayaphenomenal

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 03:30 pm
@dalehileman,
thank you for your courtesy and concern.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 03:32 pm
@mayaphenomenal,
Quite welcome, May. Wish I could be more precise, of greater help; but yardwork beckons
0 Replies