Can Facebook extend your suspended account ban?

mase

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 08:44 pm
Hi,

I was banned from using my Facebook account around 7 days ago for telling someone to "(name) STFU. No one likes trolls like you." at around 1.30 am on the 15th or so of December - but according to my records, it should have ended a few hours ago. It is more than one week now.

When I logged in this morning, I received a message saying I'd been banned for saying STFU (the original comment that got me in trouble before), and that I was banned for another 7 days? Or is it the original notice I received upon being banned? ?

If, according to what I just read a few minutes ago is correct, then WHJY am I being banned for another 7 days?????

I'm so upset that I've actually been sick Sad

Although I can still access my FB page, I cannot post, comment or send messages.

When I did try, I received this pop-up message:

"You recently posted something that violates Facebook's policies, so you've been temporarily blocked from using this feature. For more information, visit the Help Centre.

To avoid being blocked again, please make sure that you've read and understand Facebook's Community Standards. The block will be active for 6 days and 23 hours more.

If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know."

How could I have posted anything if I'm BANNED???

Can anyone explain what's going on? I cannot find any info on Google about bans being extended for the same offence.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 661 • Replies: 2
No top replies

MIND CONTROLL

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 12:40 am
@mase,
Facebook is controlling you and others - this is a perfect example of mind control.They try to bring you up! Leave this **** - not long time ago people could communicate without Facebook - don't forget, don't be lazy ! ...unless you let Facebook to control your mind and YOUR LIFE...it is only your choice...
0 Replies

KeneErdogan

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 04:26 am
Thank you for the discussion here. I would like to know about one thing about FB. Can a banned account back again? If yes, how?
0 Replies