Can't fail dating advice from 20 years of experience

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 06:48 am
37 M, was married for 6 years. Just divorced and have been creating accounts of the typical dating apps, tinder, match.com, POF and OKC. I'm an attractive business owner with no kids so I don't have many difficulties romancing woman if I put my mind to it. I've gone on 6 dates in the past 3 weeks, no real attraction on my end with 5 of them.

I've always been attracted to older women and the 6th gal [48 F] was incredibly beautiful. I had seen this woman at a business event a year prior, she's in the top 1% of attractive woman in the city for sure. I was not prepared for her or this date, but she was down for making me her bitch. I sat next to her at the table instead of across from her. She proceeded to grab both of my hands, face me, and stare into my eyes. This led to me babbling like an idiot, I wasn't ready for this!. She then put her hand around my back and pulled my close to her side and we spoke quietly for the next 2 hours while she rubbed my leg.

What she was doing, and succeeded at, was seducing me and CREATING incredible chemistry/ sexual tension. She has had 9 years post divorce experience to hone her pick up skill so finely that she was able to create instant chemistry and sexual tension, create it out of thin air at will. It blew me away, I've never felt anything like it before. I'll never look at her the same, she's a wolf in a beautiful woman's body.

I tried her exact moves and technique on a woman a few nights ago while on a 1st date and found that it worked on my [36 F] date just as it had on me 2 weeks prior. I grabbed her by both hands, faced her and looked into her eyes and watched as she was blown away by the closeness and instant attraction. It was amazing, and I felt like I uncovered an evil superpower! Within 1 minute I had this women facing me, rubbing both my thighs while looking into my eyes and babbling about everything and anything. In the parking lot she initiated a make out session that she did not want to quit. She texted me all night about having sex and how attracted she is to me. I had to put the brakes on it. This was a 1st date.

Women will bemoan the Pick Up Artist all their lives, but deep down inside, they need the PUA. The PUA is the guy that wins the girls on the first shot. The PUA knows how to create the chemistry and sexual tension that makes woman CRAZY (maybe just temporarily but crazy none the less for a period of time, it's an even finer skill to maintain it).

Date until you meet a woman that blows your mind. Observe how she did it, the smooth way she renders you speechless and dumbstruck. Copy what she did and use it for your own desires!

Wish I was wise enough to pick up on these seduction methods when I was 18! As in business, find a winning system or model that creates instant chemistry/sexual tension out of thin air and copy it.

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 06:56 am
@53791263,
Or your sample size could be woefully small.

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 07:09 am
@jespah,
Maybe. I'll have to fix that over the next few weeks with more willing test subjects.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 09:23 am
Yup - your "pool" is very specific. Single good looking women 35 - 45+ know exactly what they are doing and you just became the test case. (and you passed!)

The 48 year old was playing with you; you turned around and played the same game with another younger gal.

So - what's your point?

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 09:37 am
@53791263,
ahh the pickup artist

such a fan

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/judge-gives-pickup-artist-maximum-prison-sentence.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/13/the-anti-brock-turner-hero-judge-puts-pickup-artist-rapist-away-for-8-years.html

Quote:
At the time of the rape, Smith, 27, was acting as an instructor for a company called Efficient PIckup which promised to teach clients a “rejection-proof” technique for sleeping with women only minutes after meeting them. The rape convictions are thought to be the first for members of the pickup community—an underground subculture of men who congregate in the online space known as the manosphere, where they obsessively study and document their interactions with women.

there really isn't enough jail time possible for these creatures

We're going to keep fighting the pick-up artist community in all ways legal and possible.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/11/pickup-artists-have-a-history-in-toronto.html
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 09:38 am
@53791263,
53791263 wrote:
Women will bemoan the Pick Up Artist all their lives, but deep down inside, they need the PUA. The PUA is the guy that wins the girls on the first shot. The PUA knows how to create the chemistry and sexual tension that makes woman CRAZY (maybe just temporarily but crazy none the less for a period of time, it's an even finer skill to maintain it).

the PUA = scum on a day I'm feeling polite about it
0 Replies