China Seizes U.S. Underwater Drone From International Waters

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 03:46 am
@roger,
I know you're not a Trump supporter. Nobody is telling the American president elect who he can talk to. They're justifiably asking why he appears to be abandoning treaty obligations. It's not the conversation, it's the fanfare and publicity surrounding it, of course it's a provocation, and a deliberate one.

Don't let Trump's supporters frame the argument into something it's not.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 03:56 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

People seem to have trouble understanding that I don't like either of these people.

That's because it's nonsense. Clinton lost, she's no longer in the running, but you still keep going on about her, instead of dealing with the consequences of a Trump presidency.

You're one of Trump's boys, always have been. Don't insult people's intelligence by claiming otherwise. At least Gooey's honest about who he is.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 06:46 am
@TomTomBinks,
I have no time for fans of that nasty woman.

We will be dealing with the consequences of two terms of that anti-American 0bama for decades, at least Trump is working to correct some of the harm caused by that big ass mistake named Barry.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 09:41 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Is this too hard for most to understand?

Yes, I'm afraid it's asking too much of them. There's a real "us vs. them" mentality and if you're not a blind cheerleader for everything Trump spits up you're immediately labeled an enemy and completely discounted. It doesn't matter if you are stating facts or have come to some reasonable conclusion, what you say ceases to matter.
TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 09:44 am
@TomTomBinks,
You'd almost be better off trying to shout louder then they are shouting. If you could do that they may concede your point. (I imagine this is how Australopithecus won arguments)
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 12:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Spoken like a true drone. You're every bit the bigot that your friends gooey and frug are, you attack all Muslims not just the terrorists. And now you're spouting a load of nonsense that only your fellow fascists would believe.

You have said nothing here of substance, which is par the course for you. I like that little non-point you threw in there about Muslims and terrorists. You are the PC crowd that I'm talking about.

Quote:
You struggle with the English language and now you're determined to show you know absolutely nothing about History or Geo Politics. You believe what you want, Hitler was a commie, Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11, America won in Vietnam, just don't expect anyone with an education to take you seriously.

I struggle with the English language? Hardly. I do just fine. You on the other hand have to use weak points to try and setup a weak argument. Every personal attack you throw around is proof of this. My history about Chamberlain is wrong? He was an appeaser, just like you are. Just like him, you hope if we give the bad guys what they want, that they will go away. It doesn't work like that and it has never worked like that, only in your delusional mind do the bad guys go away when you give in.

Hitler was a fascist just like you. Given the chance, I'm sure you would run wild through the US and have your own "Night of the Long Knifes" to remove those you disagree with. I don't ever recall saying Saddam was involved with 9-11, that is another one of your delusional thoughts. America won Vietnam? Why didn't you tell me Rolling Eyes

You talk so much **** and provide almost no substance. Your use of the "education" stick is way to funny not to laugh at, it is the desperate act of a weak mind.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 01:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Hitler was a fascist just like you. Given the chance, I'm sure you would run wild through the US and have your own "Night of the Long Knifes" to remove those you disagree with.
Whatever your understanding of "fascist" is - izzy quite the opposite.

Are you really suggesting, he would be able to re-organise the US-neo-Nazi scene and wants to become a person similar to Hitler in the USA?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 01:24 pm
@nimh,
Can you think of any Russian leader who groomed a successor? Well, at least outside of the Royal Family. The Russians have a completely different view on leadership than we do. However, we are structured to elect a president every 4 years, Russia also has an election cycle that's brand spanking new. It doesn't resemble ours and Putin has so far served as President then Prime Minister then President again.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 01:29 pm
Obama caught in yet another lie - this one is huge.

Iran to begin gas injection into new, advanced centrifuges
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 04:04 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
There's a real "us vs. them" mentality and if you're not a blind cheerleader for everything Trump spits up you're immediately labeled an enemy and completely discounted

Yes, completely polarised, and the MSM feeds into that mindset.

California aside, it's apparent that many voters actually have wised up to the ploy, and refused to follow the script in this election cycle. As Cicerone Imposter said, he had to hold his nose to vote for Hillary.

Perhaps the two major parties will learn something from this, and perhaps they won't.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you are stating facts or have come to some reasonable conclusion, what you say ceases to matter.

Black and White, alright. Not so much left and right, though. The DNC needs to get back to the roots of their constituency, and remember who they're supposed to represent.
Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 04:22 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
The DNC needs to get back to the roots of their constituency, and remember who they're supposed to represent.

The DNC represents the party that created the KKK...
America has rejected the DNC for a very long time, and for good reason.

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 04:26 pm
Frugal1, is that you, H2OMan?
Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 05:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
You are the 2nd person to ask, what's the similarity?
farmerman

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 05:49 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
The DNC represents the party that created the KKK.
when they repudiated the klan, the GOP was happy to absorb it. Remember fuggl, this is 2017 , not 1877
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 05:52 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:

You are the 2nd person to ask, what's the similarity?

The fetih for posting stupid gifs and cartoons, the inanity, and just the inability to think abstractly.
I always accused pinky of not yet standing erect. How's that workin for you?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 08:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
Kind of hard to miss that Laughing
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:08 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
he had to hold his nose to vote for Hillary.

As did I. I looked at it like a choice between getting locked in a room with either a bumblebee or a hyena. Neither is pleasant, but one is definitely better than the other!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
We may already have MIRV satellites in orbit

No space-based nukes, but we have a new generation of stealth bombers on the way, and a new generation of long range cruise missiles to be carried by those stealth bombers.

We are also deploying a nifty new tactical nuke in Europe that combines extreme accuracy with a low yield to make it actually usable if we want to escalate a conventional war.

ICBMs and SLBMs are mostly Cold War systems in a downloaded capacity (with some capability of uploading again in an emergency).
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 03:22 am
@Baldimo,
What's par for the course for you is making stuff up and then accusing me of hacking the system and editing/deleting your posts because you're not man enough to stand by what you've said.

The points I've made have shot right over your head, because you simply don't understand global politics, or anything else for that matter.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 03:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies