America's retaliation against Russian hacking.

old europe

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 05:03 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
More significantly, the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and media conspiracy to hack the campaign and election processes disn't work

Using the term "hacking" very loosely now, aren't you?

georgeob1 wrote:
and was exposed by leaks from within evewn before the Russians acted.

According to Assange.

It's mildly interesting that you have so much trouble trusting the information coming from the CIA, the FBI or other American intelligence agencies, but appear to be quite willing to trust the guy with the show on a Kremlin-run news network merely because he says so.
georgeob1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 06:09 pm
@old europe,
I deliberately used the term very loosely in the precisely way that Democrat apologists used it to claim that "the Russians "hacked our election". Some irony there that you failed to detect.

With respect to leaks I was referring to information that was previously leaked from within the DNC and via other hacker's providing early indicsations of what was later confirmed via the Russian hacks.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 07:44 pm
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:41 pm
@RABEL222,
Apparently this is what it has come to, Americans fervently wanting to trust the Russians and Assange because they would rather trust them than other Americans. Maybe Kruschev was right and they will bury us.
I haven't the words to describe how disappointed and also disgusted by how easily so many people have discarded pride in their country because of political differences. We aren't really talking anything vital, it amounts to (1) I don't want you to have health care and (2) I want you to have health care and then there s the ever popular (3) keep the govt out of our bedrooms and (4) I'm opposed to birthcontol so NOBODY can have it, lets make it a Constitutional amendment.

We still have military (very young people with their lives ahead of them) in harms way, they volunteered to serve so the rest of this grateful nation can piss and moan about lunch and breakfast for poor children at schools, or raising the age of people to retire. Doesn't anyone else find this shameful?

Builder

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 12:32 am
@glitterbag,
Why would people "discard pride in their country" over political differences?

Both "sides" of the political sphere are deeply corrupted, beyond repair. You lament the fact that people are fed up to the back teeth with being bullshitted to by people they should be able to trust, but no longer can, because there's been too many instances of Fake News ™ already.

Point to one instance of wikileaks releasing something that can be disproven.

To date, you can't. So why question the people, for trusting a source that is impeccably thorough in their investigative integrity?

Interesting that you lump Assange in with Putin on this.

They don't work together, and never have. Nice try, though.
layman

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 12:43 am
@Builder,
Very astute, Builda.
Builder

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 01:24 am
@layman,
The corruption in Australia's two-party system has hit the same hurdle, Layman.

Rorting of travel "allowances" is just the tip of the iceberg. There's a total disconnect in many western nations, from a system so infected with corporate funding and under-the-table deals, that the average Jill and Joe are willing to take any alternate source for some actual good news.

So far, Assange is on the money.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 04:13 am
Assange has a ten year record of 100% accuracy. Sort of an easy choice between that, and the oinking and squealing of the Obungas, KKKlintlers, Podestas, the DNC, Nazi Pelosi, Soros, Podestas, CSA (Central Stupidity Agency), Rothschildes.......
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 12:53 pm
@Builder,
Wow, once again the terrible tempered mr. builder has reminded me of the brilliant of his insight. After thinking about your comments, I've decided to ask you to go pound sand. But lucky you, you have acquired verification of all the wikileaks....sure you have.
Builder

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 03:17 pm
@glitterbag,
I guess you just can't let go of this concept that the govt of the US of A is god for your mindset. Edward Snowden is a criminal in your eyes, right? Likewise with anyone who doesn't bow down, and take one in the ass for team USA.

It's so easy picking your posts to pieces, it's almost like you're writing them from the teleprompter you borrowed off the boss a while back. All cutesie lamentations of an imaginary time, when people looked up to your govt.

Must suck being in such a predicament as you have right now.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:10 pm
@glitterbag,
It appears to me that Builder provided a reasonable response to your earlier post. You may not agree with his interpretations of events - that's certainly OK - but he did constructively respond to the points you made. You have added nothing to the conversation, but "pound sand" & like epithets . Others here have, and continue to, do worse, but frankly I expected more from you.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:39 pm
@georgeob1,
Oh, you're disappointed???? I think I can live with that. But thanks all the same for instructions on how to respond and especially the correct way to think.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 06:10 pm
@Olivier5,
Long time californians are not fond of the applellation 'cali', usually always thrown around by new smart wannas.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:42 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Doesn't anyone else find this shameful?

About 48.2 % of the voting populace or 2.8 million more voters than tRump got.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:52 pm
@RABEL222,
There are times I just want to scream "WAKE UP YOU SMUG DOPES", really? For God's sake when did we ever get into a position where Putin is more well regarded by Trump than an American hero John Lewis.

I'm all for party loyalty but when are we going to put the best interests of our country ahead of political parties?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 10:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitter, the conservatives havent had a new idea in 100 years. Until people wake up and take control of government we wont have government for all the people which is why I am willing to vote democrat because at least they have SOME new ideas.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 10:19 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

There are times I just want to scream "WAKE UP YOU SMUG DOPES",

The irony of it all, eh?
Builder

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 10:35 pm
@layman,
Quote:
The irony of it all, eh?

Yeppers; HRC played the smug dope so very well, it cost her a motza though.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
georgeob1

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 03:20 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

There are times I just want to scream "WAKE UP YOU SMUG DOPES", really? For God's sake when did we ever get into a position where Putin is more well regarded by Trump than an American hero John Lewis.

I'm all for party loyalty but when are we going to put the best interests of our country ahead of political parties?

I don't think you (or any of us) knows the relative regard Trump has for Putin and Lewis. Trump was reacting to Lewis' unprecedented, unsolicited and entirely inappropriate comments about Trump in a Senate hearing on Jeff Session's appointment as Attorney General. Worse, Lewis way quite obviously playing on his iconic role in the civil rights movement fifty years ago to unfairly denigrate both Sessions and Trump. It was a sorry spectacle on the part of a tired, angry old man.
0 Replies