this punctuation and grammar is correct?

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:28 pm
Sahar is so optimist and radiant girl.
while you talking and spend time with her you can almost forget everything.
She pays big attention to my, always helpful, positive and without any expectations.
she's so warm-blooded and modest, I highly recommend her as host to everybody. Don't miss her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,138 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by mayaphenomenal
Blickers
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 02:17 pm
@mayaphenomenal,
Sahar is so optimist and radiant girl.
Sahar is such an optimistic and radiant girl. Or: Sahar is so optimistic and radiant.

while you talking and spend time with her you can almost forget everything.
While you are talking and spending time with her, you can forget almost everything.
Or: While you talk and spend time with her, you can forget almost everything.

She pays big attention to my, always helpful, positive and without any expectations.
She pays a lot of attention to me. She is always helpful, positive and without any expectations.

she's so warm-blooded and modest, I highly recommend her as host to everybody. Don't miss her.
She's so warm-hearted and modest, I highly recommend her as hostess* to everybody. Don't miss her.

*Traditionally, a woman who is hosting something is referred to a hostess. However, there is a strong trend underway to eliminate using special feminine terms for women in jobs. For instance, women in the acting profession universally were called actresses. Now, they are frequently, not always, called actors. You just have to use your own judgment as to which is the appropriate term to use for a woman in a hosting job, whether host or hostess.

mayaphenomenal

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 04:17 am
@Blickers,
thank you so much , very useful.
0 Replies

mayaphenomenal

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 04:25 am
@Blickers,
also thx for your concern about feminine terms, I'm quite agree with you. I'm definitely using hostess.thanks a lot.
0 Replies