Cheating boyfriend?

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:29 pm
I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years and recently I caught him talking to one of his Ex's. He's not okay with me talking to any of my Ex's so I threw a fit about them talking and of course he didn't see anything wrong with it. Well I'm pretty sure he cheated on me as her mom lives across the street. Messages I found on his phone from them too pretty much said he was coming over there but he'd have to wait u too I was asleep.... and so on. Which he's never snuck out and seen her while we are sleeping as I'm a very light sleeper and our door is really loud and I would hear him leave. Anyways I had messaged my boyfriend (I was lying) and I said your ex girlfriend told me that you had sex. WELL then he messaged her and said why did you tell her we had sex, asshole? Would that not indicate that they had sex? Then after he wrote her that she messaged me and asked why I said that blah blah blah and she said I keep my secrets to myself. He keeps denying that they had sex in the past month. She also said that the last time they had sex was 2 years ago.... and me and him are together and he also denies that. HELP!!!!!

contrex

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:38 pm
What do you want "HELP!!!" with? Leaving this guy? You have to do that yourself. The relationship is dead & just needs burying.
ReAnna713

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:44 pm
@contrex,
I want to know what other people think, I don't need anyone to be rude... just want other people opinions. Thank you
jespah

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:46 pm
@ReAnna713,
I think your relationship is as dead as Abe Lincoln.
contrex

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:48 pm
@ReAnna713,
ReAnna713 wrote:
I don't need anyone to be rude...

I smell denial.... I wasn't being rude. I was being clear. See other replies.
ReAnna713

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:53 pm
@contrex,
Right, one thing I don't understand is why would he go out of his way and say why did you tell her we had sex asshole? If they didn't have sex why was that messaged necessary?
ReAnna713

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 04:54 pm
@jespah,
Haha
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 05:05 pm
@ReAnna713,
Why does it matter?

It's over. Move on.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:04 pm
Cheaters like him should be getting dunked on. He wants to have a bad time.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:12 pm
@ReAnna713,
He cheated on you recently AND two years ago. Do you want to continue a relationship with someone you don't and can't trust? I hope you dump him.
ReAnna713

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:26 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I have no proof he cheated on me... ZERO! Any bitch can talk **** to make me mad and try and break us up. Girls in my town are what we call homewrecking whores. I haven't seen any text or anything. Just her trying to get him to come over which he never did.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 08:05 pm
How old are you two?

Sounds like teenage arguing!
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 09:46 pm
@ReAnna713,
Your entire first post basically said you thought he was cheating on you. Texts and phone calls and whatever the other girl said. Now you say you don't have any proof... Are you accusing or defending him? Do you think he did or don't you? You said you asked him and he denied it, so if you trust him that should be enough. Apparently it's not. Since none of us here know your boyfriend and so can't attest to his character we have only your word on what you think is going on.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 10:10 am
@ReAnna713,
Good heavens, you seem all over the place. First, you write this.
Quote:
Messages I found on his phone from them too pretty much said he was coming over there but he'd have to wait u too I was asleep
But then you write that it couldn't have happened (even though HE typed out the message on his phone) because you are a light sleeper.

Then you write that she texted you and said she kept her secrets to herself, yet told you they had slept together 2 years ago. Wasn't that a secret?

I don't know if he has cheated on you or not. What I do know is that for some reason, you no longer trust him and believe he might possibly, maybe have cheated on you. Without trust, there is no relationship, so I think you should cut your losses and end it. Not because of anything he "might" have done, but because you have trust issues with him.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 10:15 am
@ReAnna713,
ReAnna713 wrote:
Messages I found on his phone

you snooped on his phone

it is over

move on
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 02:51 pm
I'm still trying to work this one out:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure he cheated on me as her mom lives across the street.
However, moving on...
Quote:
Girls in my town are what we call homewrecking whores.
Really? Could you tell is which town? I kinda fancy a trip maybe after Christmas. (Do you realise what you just said?)

0 Replies