Is it all my fault?

roger

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 02:34 am
@LLAB,
No, you can't win and you aren't going to win. You can't win with this kind of abuse, so move on.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 02:35 am
@LLAB,
If she was in hysterics it would have been best to leave her in bed longer.
LLAB

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 02:48 am
@chai2,
probably not a bad idea because while i appreciate your input, i fear youve bogged yourself down in details of my story that youve invented and pretty much missed the entire point.
0 Replies

LLAB

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 02:58 am
@Skeleton ,
like i said...at that point she had already woken herself up and gotten out of bed...she called me to help her get ready for dinner, during the call she was perfectly happy and bubbly. by the time i got to room she was in the bathroom in hysterics...reason why unknown
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:05 am
Your girlfriend is attracted to abusers - including you.

Move on.

You still are not seeing things clearly.
LLAB

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:17 am
@PUNKEY,
I have done a fair bit of work on assessing my behaviour (with professionals) fearing whether I am an abusive person. It's been a concern for me. Although I don't feel like I am. And given everything I suppose I would debate the idea that I am an abuser.
Plus, given the significant level of dishonesty from her I guess it has to be questioned whether this other guy actually did do some of the "abusive" things she said he did or whether she actually just made a lot of it up.
vikorr

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 03:11 am
@LLAB,
Personally, I would just put this one down to incompatibility.

Of note, she avoided dinner with them all week....hurt her ankle and agreed to dinner...but after they went out of their way to treat her injury and buy painkillers...she found a reason to not go to dinner. Surely you can see what happened?

She snowboarded on this 'injured ankle' the day after...again, surely you can see the pattern in all of this?

I don't think it would have mattered how you handled it - the result on her part would have played out in some way to excuse her from going to dinner.
Skeleton

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 03:19 am
@vikorr,
Maybe she knew what the dinner had in store? I mean, there are 6 letters in dinner, and 6/2=...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkIEVdKNyl8cr4iKzKAtEOEeq_LXSo-W3MIflL1gBB0SXnVMaGLQ83h1OsJQ
0 Replies