Is this passage correct and free from grammatical errors?

hbn

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2016 03:02 pm
The effect of ownership structure on the strategies of working capital management in the firm

The optimal management of the working capital, along with a good strategy adoption, have affected the operational efficiency of the firm a lot, and on the other hand, the importance of ownership structure in making financial decisions, can overshadow the strategies of working capital. So, the optimal management of these two categories can increase the wealth of the shareholders and the value of the firm.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 432 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ChickenMate

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 07:33 pm
@hbn,
The optimal management of the working capital(, -remove this comma-) along with a good strategy adoption (, -remove this comma-) have affected the operational efficiency of the firm a lot, and on the other hand, the importance of ownership structure in making financial decisions (, -remove this comma-) can overshadow the strategies of working capital. So, the optimal management of these two categories can increase the wealth of the shareholders and the value of the firm.
0 Replies