CPS prohibiting communications with lab??

Sat 3 Dec, 2016 07:05 pm
My name is Heidi and I have been living a nightmare in California since CPS took over my life and stripped me of my right to be my sons mother because I keep testing positive for drugs which is IMPOSSIBLE. My CWS worker is named Cristina and she works in Escondido. I'm not afraid to say names because I'm being truthful and forthcoming. It is those at CWS who refuse to communicate in writing that are up to no good.

So my test results have ruined my life. They are incorrect and there is nothing I can do about it until CWS is forced to change. They won't allow me a voice. And I cannot even begin to comprehend why I am not permitted to communicate with the laboratory which returned such incriminating results from MY urine. I have attempted to get some answers regarding my test results from Alere Toxicology on numerous occasions but when each time I get so far just for them to realize my test is through CPS, all communication with them ceases and I can't get a response for the life of me.

Last month I sent an image of my test results to pretty much everybody on the corporate distribution list at Alere begging somebody to please verify that the result report had not been edited since being sent to CWS. I received not one response, however the next day I www surprised to be reprimanded by my CWS caseworker because they had contacted her. So she scolded me while telling me I am not permitted to communicate with them. Funny that they bothered even to respond to her, as I doubt they were calling to tattle tale on me for my email. Obviously something was worth responding to in it. And besides my caseworker (as far as I know), and possibly now Alere toxicology, im fairly certain that she took it upon herself to physically and fraudulently doctor my drug test results to show positive values for illegal drugs. Nobody believes me.

I find it ABSURD, UNETHICAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG that a parent voluntarily submissing to a drug test at the the request of CPS is not allowed the right to discuss the results with the laboratory. In my opinion, that fact alone signifies corruption and I pray to God that somebody does something about this. My child and myself will never be the same. And I'm not even allowed my simple request just to be allowed to talk to the laboratory. Can it be any more obvious that they have something to hide??? Shame on you CPS/CWS Escondido. Shame on you for ruining mine an my child's life because this is your only way to avoid looking like fools. Shame on you for ordering a psychiatric evaluation because I won't sit down and shut up. I never will accept what you have done and I certainly will not teach my child to either. I will never stop fighting to reveal the truth. My child has changed so much as a result of being taking him from his home of 8 years and putting him with his absentee fathers family, who he has known for only three weeks. Shame on you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,888 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sat 3 Dec, 2016 07:26 pm
@hbenjamin,
So, Heidi, why the hell aren't you talking to your lawyer about this, instead of complaining online?

Not that you can't complain (we all have the right to, to be sure), but a lawyer can actually, you know, do something about this.
hbenjamin

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 12:38 am
@jespah,
I have one of those low income court appointed lawyers and she won't give me the time of day. I'm trying to save some money..: it's not easy
chai2

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 04:14 am
@hbenjamin,
So your kid isn't worth spending some money?
hbenjamin

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 05:21 pm
@chai2,
Apparently you don't understand the scope of the discussion. It's not about me retaining a lawyer but rather the initial issue I have with CPS. You're not too well liked around here are you. Sorry for that.
ossobucotemp

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 05:44 pm
@hbenjamin,
Poor way to look for help, knocking someone who gives advice.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 08:10 pm
Get another testing from an independent clinic. Thats what a lawyer would ask you to do.
chai2

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 09:23 pm
@PUNKEY,
That's not going to change all the prior positive drug results.

Who cares if she manages to flush her system of whatever she's taking, and manages to get a negative test?

0 Replies

calray72

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 10:42 pm
@hbenjamin,
Heidi,
I know this has been posted for better than 2 years, but I wondered if you ever got help with this? The reason I ask is that my life has now been turned upside down by a false positive from Alere, and I'm now shopping for options and people with similar stories.

You should know that Alere has been the subject of multiple lawsuits and fraud and kickbacks are not unlikely
0 Replies